From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Preach The Message of The Bible in Truth


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who makes us kings and priests to His God and Father, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  Revelation 1:6 (NKJV)

When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?” So they said, some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”  Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.”  Matthew 16:13-17 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, referring to “Simon Bar-Jonah” Peter, “You spoke with the mouth of God!  What were you thinking?”  The speaker on the radio had previously mentioned that Peter spoke correctly, saying, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”  Jesus took it one step further, saying to Peter, “flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.”  The speaker up to this point was fine with Peter answering the question correctly, saying, “You spoke with the mouth of God.”  The speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  What caused the speaker to say, “What were you thinking?”

Then the servant girl that kept the door said to Peter, “You are not also one of this Man’s disciples, are you?”  He said, I am not.” John 18:17 (NKJV)

Now Peter stood and warmed himself. Therefore they said to him, “You are not one of His disciples, are you?” He denied it and said, “I am not!”  One of the servants of the high priest, a relative of him whose ear Peter cut off, said, “Did I not see you in the garden with Him?” Peter then denied again; and immediately a rooster crowed. John 18:25-27 (NKJV)

The speaker went on to say that not long after Peter answered the question correctly in Matthew 16:13-17, Peter denied Jesus three times (John 18:17-27).  This led the speaker to say, about Peter, as if in disbelief, “What were you thinking?” 

I’m thanking God for showing me, throughout the [Bible] that true followers of Jesus learn as we go.  That as long as I keep my eyes on the things Jesus accomplished in the first century, the cares of this world won’t interfere with what I have been called to do.  Preach the message of the [Bible] in truth.           

I hear it all the time on the local “Christian” radio station how “Generation X” the younger crowd, is moving further away from God.  Keep in mind this is coming from those that would say the Anthanasian Creed is legit.  I’d make sure you are not linked to the Anthanasian Creed in any way, shape, or form, if I were you.  You’re not helping anyone, let alone “Generation X,” telling them they have to believe the Anthanasian Creed.

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the [Scriptures], and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved? 

No one would have given the Anthanasian Creed a second a thought, if this question was offered up in 325-AD.  Would you?  As one who loves Jesus, and who’s not ashamed to tell others about Him, I say the person is saved.  The truth of the matter is, it is impossible to prove otherwise.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

You can’t link the Anthanasian Creed to Peter’s “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God,” or John’s “Jesus is the Son of God.”  The [Bible] is trustworthy, as is.

The people of Generation X need to see those believing the [Bible] is trustworthy who aren’t leaning on their own understanding of it.  Some, confessing and believing Jesus is the Son of God, saved according to the [Scriptures], will choose to attend Seminary.  Would you say if they choose to attend Seminary, whether they’ve been introduced to the Anthanasian Creed, or not, is not saved?  Apparently those that teach the Anthanasian Creed, don’t see anyone as being saved until they agree with their understanding of the [Scriptures].  

I would ask this to the one teaching the Anthanasian Creed, are you willing to say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is not saved?

If they should happen to say the person is not saved, I pray God not let me ever say “What were you thinking?”  The Anthanasian Creed is the problem, not those that have been led to believe it, falsely.  I will not ever, agree to disagree.

The Anthanasian Creed forces people to believe that they’re not saved, unless they believe the Anthanasian Creed, and thus the doctrine of the “Trinity.”  It is my obligation to tell you the Anthanasian Creed is replacement theology, and should be taught as such.

This generation is no different than any other before it.  Everyone’s looking to find their “place,” picking and choosing from whatever may come their way.  In doing so, subject to change on a daily basis is the norm.  The message of the [Bible] remains the same all day long, believe in Jesus and you will be saved.  True followers of Jesus preach the message of the [Bible] in truth, not only to “Generation X,” but to whomever may be standing right next to them at that time.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment