From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, March 3, 2019

The Eternal Destiny of One's Soul


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While watching the news on television, I mentioned to someone what I would say if I was running for president in 2020.  What you’re about to read, is my way of sharing a piece of that interesting conversation with you.  I hope that you’ll find it just as interesting.

Jim has a one hour wait at the airport.  He notices a man going from one person to the next and writing things down as he goes.  This same man I will call him David, is now looking at Jim.

David comes to Jim, and asked, “Do you have the time to answer a few questions?”

“You’ve certainly picked a good spot.  I see you’ve gathered a lot of information so far,” replied Jim.  “What’s it all about?”

Taking a seat next to Jim, “Priorities,” said David.  “Are you one of the many running for President in 2020?”

“I am not,” said Jim.

Feeling comfortable about the way things are going up to now, “If you were running for president in 2020, what would your number one priority be?” asked David.

After a slight pause, Jim replies, “Good question.”  “I’m not threatened by anyone’s opinion.  I am however concerned about the eternal destiny of one’s soul.”

“That’s interesting.  How would that apply to say (looking at his notes)… something like climate control?” asked David.

“I would work towards telling everyone that’s for or against climate control about Jesus Christ.” responded Jim with great concern.

“Where do you stand on health care?” asked David.

“Whether we have it or we don’t, telling others about Jesus would continue to be priority number one for me,” said Jim joyfully.

After a brief moment of silence, David said, “It appears your number one priority would be the same no matter what the topic may be.”

“It would,” replied Jim.  “I would rather tell people about what Jesus did for them.  The kingdom of God is the prize, and there’s only one way to get there.  Believe in Jesus.”

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

The top ten countries coming onto this blog the past thirty days.  Overall top ten position in parentheses.

United States of America (1), United Arab Emirates (5), Canada, Germany (4), France (3), Russia (2), Unknown Region (10), Hong Kong, India, and Brazil.

The past seven days.

United States of America, France, Germany, India, Russia, Brazil, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, and Georgia.

The past twenty four hours.

United States of America, India, Russia, Brazil, Egypt, Georgia, Indonesia, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Bolivia, Ecuador, France, Thailand, United Kingdom (7), Poland (6), Unknown Region, and Ukraine (8).

No comments:

Post a Comment