From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Does What They Are Selling Make Sense?


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of He who said here are My mother and My brothers, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Mark 3:31-35 (NKJV)

As I listened to the local “Christian” radio station a follower of the Anthanasian Creed said, “The choice that makes the most sense will most likely be the one God wants you to make.”  I [totally] disagree with the speaker on this point when it comes to the salvation of one’s soul.  Speakers for centuries have been doing too good a job of selling that the Anthanasian Creed makes sense.  In reality, the Anthanasian Creed contradicts God’s plan of salvation.

But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundation of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.

And the keeper of the prison, awaking from sleep and seeing the prison doors open, supposing the prisoners had fled, drew his sword and was about to kill himself. But Paul called with a loud voice, saying, “Do yourself no harm, for we are all here.”

Then he called for a light, ran in, and fell down trembling before Paul and Silas. And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:25-31 (NKJV)

The keeper of the prison” was in a predicament, “seeing the prison doors open.”  Knowing if “the prisoners had fled” there’d be a [not good] price to pay, “the keeper of the prison” saw only one way out, “to kill himself.”  Just as “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved” was the [only] right choice to make then, God wants us to do the same today.

A good salesperson can make even the wrong thing make sense.  If the goal is to treat the [Bible] with respect, which makes perfect sense, then choosing to [sell] communicate unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity one cannot be saved, makes absolutely no sense. 

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment