From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, December 16, 2019

Know The Source


“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of He who when being asked “Are You then the Son of God” answered “You rightly say that I am,” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Luke 22:70 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “It was a message to themselves from themselves.”  It’s not important as to why the speaker on the radio said “It was a message to themselves from themselves,” because it had no [Biblical] implications attached to it at the time.  That the speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed however, is of great importance. 

“It was a message to themselves from themselves,” is exactly what the Anthanasian Creed is to its followers. 

There’s no way for the follower of the Anthanasian Creed to escape the fact that they are the only ones saying, unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity one cannot be saved.  [Biblically] speaking though, the idea of anyone having to believe the Anthanasian Creed, and thus the doctrine of the trinity, to be saved, is silly.

Using the [Bible] as your guide, which is to say giving it the final say, will keep you from being misled into believing false doctrines like the Anthanasian Creed.

“It was a message to themselves from themselves,” tells us that the message comes from man to reassure man.  Instead we should get our messages and reassurances from God’s word.  This is how it should be for those that have been called to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ in truth.  Followers of the Anthanasian Creed are trapped in the maze of man’s understanding of the [Scriptures], and are bent on silencing [Biblical] truths.  One thing they have in common is the source of their findings can’t be the all-knowing God of the [Bible].

“Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe I am He, you will die in your sins.” Then they said to Him, “Who are You?” And Jesus said to them, “Just as I have been saying to you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him.” They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father. Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.” John 8:24-28 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

In your effort to establish a truth, especially those well documented in Jesus’ teachings, be prepared to identify the source of your findings.  Following Jesus’ lead “I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.”  To My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”  For me, I know Jesus’ God and Father is the source.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment