From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

I Get It


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Are you a follower of the [Biblical] Jesus or of someone or something else?  The Anthanasian Creed for example.  It is a byproduct of someone who’s not mentioned in the [Bible] and is not supported by the [Bible].  Its followers are having to explain how what Jesus did for our salvation is not enough because the Anthanasian Creed’s claim adds onto what Jesus did and then declares its way is the [only] way to salvation.

If the Anthanasian Creed didn’t exists at all, what would one have to believe to be saved according to the [Scriptures]?  Would one have to believe that Jesus was born on December 25th?  No.  How about Paul being the writer of the book of Hebrews?  Would one have to believe that he wrote it to be saved?  No.  I could go on and on with these silly things fashioned by those not mentioned in the [Bible], none of which would have anything to do with the salvation of one’s soul.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

Whoever believes in” Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” will be saved.  It’s [really] that simple, to become a follower of the [Biblical] Jesus.  Turning ones back to the Anthanasian Creed, [believing in] accepting what Jesus accomplished in the first century, is the safe thing to do.

As I sat at the local coffee house, computer open and ready to type, I was asked, by someone I have spoken with before, “What are you doing?” 

“I’m working on a post for my blog,” I replied. 

“What’s it all about?” they asked. 

I said, “I’m a firm believer in the biblical Jesus and that’s what it’s all about.”  At this point she admitted to not knowing much about religion.  A second barista who has confirmed she has read my blog joined the conversation.  I was explaining that some time ago I received a question from God that puts the church in a quandary.  To answer it correctly the church has to admit that they are teaching things incorrectly.  The second barista then strongly suggested, “Give her the question.”  I offered to write it down for her and she agreed, then I gave it to her as I left.

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the Scriptures, and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved?

I came back a few days later and asked the barista if she had read the question.  She had, but confessed that she didn’t really understand it.

I explained that “the Anthanasian Creed is the problem.  The church teaches it as a truth when it is anything else but the truth.”  I then went on to remind her that the question begins with “would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God.”  This is scripturally correct because Jesus is the Son of God.  Then it states “the Lord and Savior of their life.”  This is what the [Bible] is instructing us to do, to accept Jesus as the Lord and Savior of our lives.  The next portion of the question actually answers the question itself.  It says that the person is “saved according to the scriptures.”  At this point, anyone who knows anything about Jesus and what He did for us on the cross, would say that the person is saved.  However, if they are a follower of the Anthanasian Creed, they would also have to look at the portion that says this person “rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether” and decide if this same person is still saved.

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the Scriptures, and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved?

I saw the light of recognition go on in the face of the barista and she said “I get it.” 

I replied, “Good for you.”

People, [Biblically] speaking, there’s every reason to believe the person is saved.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment