From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Don't Be Fooled By Man's Understanding Of The Anthanasian Creed

I came across a blog on the internet, which led to my sending the author a question. Here’s my question. Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the Scriptures, and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved? When I say “rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether” I mean, treat the Anthanasian Creed as if it never existed at all. Here’s their reply: Your term “reject” the Anthanasian Creed as if it never existed at all is confusing. It does exist, and I would say a person should not reject it. No one has to understand the doctrine of the Trinity to be saved. The poor sinner and most Christians would be doomed! But to reject this Bible-based doctrine outright is dangerous, because this rejection will lower the deity of Christ. Understanding the Trinity is for mature believers. (the end of their reply) If “No one has to understand the doctrine of the Trinity to be saved” coming from a follower of the Anthanasian Creed doesn’t raise a red flag for you, then keep on reading. The Anthanasian Creed goes beyond suggesting “the Son is God;” it affirms that one’s salvation is subject to believing “the Son is God.” To reject this man-based method of salvation outright is not dangerous, because it has absolutely nothing to do with one’s salvation, let alone the biblical Jesus. As biblically correct as “No one has to understand the doctrine of the Trinity to be saved” is, the Anthanasian Creed itself says nothing can be further from the truth. Don’t be fooled by man’s understanding of the Anthanasian Creed, because the Bible is clear concerning the matter. No one has to [believe] “the Son is God” or “the doctrine of the Trinity to be saved.” As a believer in Christ Jesus, I’m at peace with everything that comes my way. Knowing God loves me, leaves me at peace with my eternal destination. When it comes to the eternal destiny of my soul, there’s nothing and no one that can alter the condition of it. They can’t add to, nor subtract from, being in Christ Jesus, as laid out for us the Scriptures. I would say people see biblical truths as less important today than ever before, so don’t be found being wrong by Jesus. Restore the truth that is to be right by Jesus. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment