From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, January 27, 2024

What's Left Then To Understand?

When something is confronted with actual truths that prove it to be absolutely false, what’s left then to understand about it? Take the Anthanasian Creed for example. I’ve heard from its followers that no one has to believe the Anthanasian Creed to be saved. I’ve also heard that getting an understanding of it, is meant for mature Christians. No need to pick up a Bible at this point folks, because the problem here lies within the Anthanasian Creed itself. The last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed states: “This is the catholic (Christian) faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.” Here it is in a nutshell. “Which except you believe faithfully and firmly” everything documented within the Anthanasian Creed, which certainly includes “the Son is God,” “you cannot be saved.” As you can see the Anthanasian Creed goes beyond suggesting “the Son is God;” it affirms that one’s salvation is subject to believing “the Son is God.” Here is the contradiction, by the admission of its own followers “no one has to believe the Anthanasian Creed to be saved” thus implying “the Son is God” has absolutely nothing to do with one’s salvation. At the same time the Anthanasian Creed affirms, unless one believes “the Son is God” one “cannot be saved.” This in and of itself, is mindboggling. The Bible simply states that Jesus is the Son of God and all you have to do is to believe in Him. What’s left then to understand about the Anthanasian Creed? How about it contradicts the Bible and never should have made its way into this century. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment