From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Jesus Is Believable

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 (NKJV) Teaching false doctrine, or being found believing in one for that matter, doesn’t change God’s plan of salvation. One might ask, who’s to say what’s true or false these days? Better yet, who cares? There is a way to know the truth about God’s plan of salvation, and for believers in Christ Jesus, it’s the only way. One must believe that the all-knowing God of the Bible supplies all our needs. Therefore, believers in Christ Jesus should not only believe the biblical account of who Jesus is, but teach it as such as well. John 14:6 is clear, Jesus is “the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through” Jesus. The Anthanasian Creed is just as clear, declaring, unless a person “faithfully” believes everything inscribed in the Anthanasian Creed, which certainly includes “the Son is God,” they “cannot be saved.” The Anthanasian Creed’s “the Son is God” has absolutely nothing to do with one’s salvation, let alone the biblical Jesus. Turning ones back on God’s plan of salvation, what Jesus accomplished in the first century, is the greatest mistake one could make. Making Jesus equivalent to “the Son is God,” makes Jesus out to be a liar. That is not something you want to do. Jesus said back then, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” I know it still holds true today for those of us believing in Him, according to the Scriptures. Jesus, the centerpiece of God’s plan of salvation, is believable. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment