From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Interpretation?

Heavenly Father, I give thanks for all You have placed in my care. Help me Father to continually seek You in all that I say and do. In the precious name of Your Son, my Friend and Messiah to the Hebrew people...Yeshua! Amen and so be it!
Are you (Jim) saying it is how one interprets scripture? That was Johns question to "Whose Spirit of God is correct?"

I, being led by the Holy Spirit will answer the questions I presented to John,
"Me"...is Yeshua, the Son of God...free from the corruptions of Christianity.
"Father"...is God! The Father Word Holy Spirit and these three are one...1 John 5: 7 (NKJV).
Is one greater than the other?...YES! I have no choice but to follow the guidence of the Holy Spirit (see: Who is the Holy Spirit) who has and will (as needed) remind me of all that Yeshua has said and done; as given to Him (Yeshua) by His Father. John 14: 28 (NKJV) reads: "My (Yeshua) Father (God) is greater than I (Yeshua)."
 Love God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself...how many ways can you interpret that? Don't get me wrong...this is no joking matter. I couldn't be more serious my friend. As long as people trust in the Greek System...(see: The Greek System and the Dangers of Following It) the simplicity of the Gospel of God will be filled with complications, and Man will continue to seek Man for their answers and they'll call them interpretations. Yeshua said it best..."The blind leading the blind." That's love my friend...God's way!

In His Loving Care...Jim

4 comments:

  1. CONTEXT
    The "greater/lesser" passage should be understood in light of all scripture.

    Phil 2 Jesus he "emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men . . ."

    Who is to be WORSHIPED according to the scriptures?
    Mt 14:33 (KJV) after Jesus called the storm, "Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God."

    The Son of God is worthy of our worship. Angels give stern reprimands when people bow down to worship them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John...is God greater than His Son? Yes or no please.That is and will continue to be the question that will determine who your God is my friend. You can continue to go around and around...that's Man's way. The foundation of the Trinity is that the Father and the Son are coequal and coeternal. Yeshua said His Father is greater than He...what say you?
    In His Forever Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 John 5:7 (NKJV) is highly unlikely. Read your history and you will know why the passage in the NKJV is a corruption. What I find interesting is that the original SUPPORTERS of the NKJV translation wanted it to support their belief in the TRINITY. They felt that Eusibius should not have used the Greek manuscripts but rather the Latin added annotations to the Latin text from the Old Latin Bible. There are zero Greek manuscripts that include "Father, Word, and Holy Spirit" these three are one.

    My facts are easily verifiable. The reason it is still in the NKJV is because of tradition. Why do you support the NKJV here and at the same time resist its TRINITARIAN implications?

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, did the Spirit of God lead you to send your comment dated December 13, 2011 1:46PM?

    Waiting patiently for your response.

    In His Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete