From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, December 5, 2011

To my friend John.

Great comments on your responding to a letter from TW! Nicely done my friend! The answer to all you have written can be found within your comment. John you wrote: "I believe God speaks to us, but this must always be weighed with scripture." BINGO! You couldn't have said it any better my friend. John, you also wrote: "Everyone has a right to their opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong about their facts." My response to that would be: Show me the evidence of your facts. If you present your case with doctrines of Man...I'm not interested in hearing or reading them. I would send you back to your sentence that began with "I believe God speaks to us." John, my Yeshua has been well established within the writtings of my book and this blog. I know you have read the book and this blog...nothing has changed my friend. My Yeshua is the Son of God. John, return to the book,  the chapter titled "Who is My Neighbor" page 52 and you'll see that comparing people and their believes to other denominations has no merit and is dangerous my friend. John you wrote: "I notice an ANTI SCHOLARSHIP trend with some of your comments." My response: NOT AT ALL... like you said, "Everyone has a right to their opinion." John, you wrote: "What if salvation depends on knowing the proper interpretation?" My response: WOW! ??? Three minutes of praying and shaking my head has passed. If you or anyone else believes that...I just prayed for you! SALVATION: Confess you're a sinner...Believe in your heart that Yeshua is the Son of God...Invite the Spirit of God into your heart and believe it is so...Love and keep the commandments of God...I'll see you in New Jerusalem. Great comments John...THANKS! In His Care...Jim

4 comments:

  1. Reminder of the question: Who determines what is truth if BOTH claim to be relying on the Spirit of God?

    You say "Jesus is the Son of God", but you have re-interpreted the meaning to be son of God, just like us. Jesus is the ONE AND THE ONLY Son of God. This is a title for Jesus and is a Divine Title. There is no other Son of God like Jesus is the Son of God. There is no other Lord like Jesus. Paul uses the title "Jesus is Lord" another title for Deity by Paul. King of Kings and Lord of Lords. If it were just "sir" or little lord -- King of Kings and Sir of Sirs -- doesn't quite cut it. At the name of Jesus every knee will bow... Just like Yahweh of the Isaiah -- every knee will bow (to Yahweh).
    Why does it take the Holy Spirit to say "Jesus is Lord" is he were just an earthly Lord?
    Peace!
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ...Ephesians 1:3(NKJV).
    It takes the Holy Spirit to say Jesus is Lord because it is a truth...Jesus is Lord, the One to be Ruler over Israel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. INTERPRETATION
    You can stop shaking your head. What you believe about the Word of God is very important. Interpretation is the understanding one has of a particular passage/text.

    Where does it say in the bible that
    "Believe in your heart that Yeshua is the Son of God...Invite the Spirit of God into your heart and believe it is so...Love and keep the commandments of God..."

    Try Romans 10:9
    "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."

    Interpretation: Jim: Lord Jesus here is "Sir, Jesus". I believe this to "Lord of All, Jesus" To Isaiah, Lord = YHWH. So, how you interpret "Lord Jesus" is crucial to you being saved. Paul uses the title Lord Jesus to differentiate from God, the Father.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Brother Paul says over and over..."Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
    John, I don't need Brother Pauls words to prove that to me...Yeshua said all I need to hear. John, go back and read everything that the Spirit of God has given me to write. I have answered all of your questions already my friend.
    Please answer mine..."Is God greater than His Son?"
    In His Loving and Patient Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete