From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Message (with the love of God attached) to John

This post is a direct result of John's comment found in the post titled:  [With] Yeshua, the answer will be "yes". His (this particular one) comment, has the date February 25, 2014, and the time 10:04am attached to it.

John, you continually speak of people being "stoned" having rocks thrown at them, in regards to what the Spirit of God has given me. No further comments on that.

Let's let the [Bible] do the talking; as given to me by the Spirit of God; which means it will be in agreement with everything Yeshua said, and did.


  • "Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say." Messiah Yeshua, Luke 12: 11-12 (NKJV)
Everything you've expressed concerning what God has placed in my care, you've denied it as being, truth.
You've made that clear to me, and the viewing audience. No further comments on that.

When that time (my time to face "the music") comes, and it's coming (as given to me by the Spirit of God), I will travel through it, knowing, the Spirit of God is leading the way as I do. When it comes time for decisions to be made concerning what God has placed in my care by those [the powers that be] claiming another [SOURCE] as being the "truth," contradicting what God has placed in my care; which certainly is all about Yeshua; as given to me by the Spirit of God.  John, I've been prepared well, and, I'll continue to trust God. No matter what the "powers that be" choose to do with me, in God's eyes (concerning me) the end will justify the means.

If you, John, think for one second I'm not aware of what's coming my way, you'd be greatly mistaken. If you, John, "think" believe you're the only one I'm having conversations with concerning what God has placed in my care, you'd be greatly mistaken. If you, John, "think" believe no one is coming to the truth of God's message, Yeshua's (as given to Him by God) gospel, you'd be greatly mistaken.

As far as being (in your own words) a "cult," until you define/give the [Source] of your own belief, as being anyone other than your own understanding of man's interpretations of the Scripture...no more comments on that (that's love my friend).

In Love, In His Care...Jim



No comments:

Post a Comment