From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, February 27, 2014

It's time to let the "Viewing Audience" decide!

Then the Spirit said to Philip, “Go near and overtake this chariot.” Acts 8: 29 (NKJV) key words being the Spirit said

While Peter thought about the vision, the Spirit said to him, “Behold, three men are seeking you. Arise therefore, go down and go with them, doubting nothing; for I have sent them.” Acts 10: 19-20 (NKJV) key words being the Spirit said

“Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all long-suffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.” Apostle Saul (called Paul), 2 Timothy 4: 2-5 (NKJV) keys words being Preach the word!and “fulfill your ministry

Greetings Friends,

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Messiah Yeshua.

  • “in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.” Apostle Saul (called Paul) Romans 2: 16 (NKJV) key words being “by Jesus Christ,” and “my gospel


  • “Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began” Apostle Saul (called Paul), Romans 16: 25 (NKJV) key words beingmy gospeland “the preaching of Jesus Christ


  • “Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?” Apostle Saul (called Paul), 1 Corinthians 3: 16 (NKJV) key words being “Do you not know that you are

 It is [Biblically] impossible for a person to receive the Holy Spirit, and not know it.

  • “Then Saul, who is also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him” Acts 13: 9 (NKJV) Key words being Saul,” and he’s  filled with the Holy Spirit


  • “But she is happier if she remains as she is, according to my judgment—and I think I also have the Spirit of God.” Apostle Saul, 1 Corinthians 7: 40 (NKJV) key words beingI think I also have the Spirit of God


Do you, John, “think” for one second the Spirit of God is going to place the Scriptures in the hands of men to be “interpreted” by them to determine what [we], those found to be [in] Messiah, are going to lean on to get the understanding of them, the Scriptures? Does Saul’s use of the words “my gospel” and “the preaching of Jesus Christ” mean anything to you; what are your interpretations of them? I’ll give you mine in a “nut shell;” as given to [me] [by] the Spirit of God.

  • Everything Saul (in his “my gospel” writings) left us with will be in agreement with everything Yeshua “the preaching of Jesus Christ” said, and did; as given to him, Saul, by the Spirit of God.


You’ve established (with your own writings) man “Greek Scholars” as being the reason we actually have the “NT,” New Testament. I’m going to give that accomplishment to God, and God [alone], He did “But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up,” Exodus 9: 16 (NKJV), raise up Pharaoh. “That I may show My power in you (Pharaoh), and that My name may be declared in all the earth,” (Exodus 9: 16, NKJV) for, the sake of His chosen people (the Hebrew speaking Nation); which we, those found to be [in] Messiah, are partakers of God’s Promises to/with them; by and through the blood of the Lamb. Don’t leave out the “Old Testament,” Hebrew Scriptures in your study my friend; just a suggestion.

If you, John, believe that I’m calling myself another Saul, you’d be greatly mistaken. What all that (above) means (pertaining to me) is that I agree with Saul as he’s being led by the Spirit of God “preaching” Yeshua’s [gospel] message; as given to me by the [same] Spirit of God; which will be in agreement with everything Yeshua said, and did; which was given to Him, Yeshua, by God.

I can safely say, there’s not one interpretation (man’s of course) of the Scriptures, and that is found to be a contradiction to them, the Scriptures, that can [will] cause me to turn away from what God has placed in my care.  “Not one!” You, John, can have as many dates, names (from outside the Bible), reasons to believe it’s so (from outside the Bible), as you like. It comes down to how a person receives the understanding of them, the Scriptures, that counts; as given to them by the Spirit of God.

John, you have [verbally] mentioned to me, saying, “I’m not going to say as given to me by the Spirit of God, people get stoned (having rocks thrown at them) for saying that;” God knows I’m telling the truth. John, I’ll continue to give the Spirit of God the credit for everything He gave/gives me.

  • I do know the difference between dying to self, and living for self; and He (the Spirit of God) will step in right quick reminding me of that.


GOD IS GOOD!” John, I just looked (taking a brief pause from writing) at your new comments.

  • This will be found in the post titled I invite [you] into “The Conversation” (February 21, 2014, comment within it having a February 26, 2014 date and 10: 35 pm time attached to it.


You begin by saying “I just explained my source in the previous comment. God’s Spirit…” Then, two paragraphs down from that you say “The Christians in the 4th century were dealing with the same issue. The church leaders met and discussed and prayed and AFFIRMED the belief that Jesus was fully God and fully Man according to the NT texts.”

John, are you telling me their “prayed” prayers establishes the Spirit of God as being their [source]? John, are you telling me the “church leaders” were under the guidance of the Holy Spirit then; let alone today? If the answer is “yes” coming from you, how do you know that? John, greater than all, are you telling me the word “Christians” makes it, their decision, so? Have you checked out what’s being accepted into the so called “Christian” churches, today?

Thank you my friend, I believe the “viewing audience” will have [zero] no problem seeing the [SOURCE] of your “God” and “Man” Son of God being God explanation as to how it came to be. Now, (as you previously mentioned in a recent comment) let’s leave it up to them, the “viewing audience” to decide. You’ve clearly established your end of the “deal,” discussion.

I’ll give them (“the viewing audience”) two things (as given to me by the Spirit of God) to “consider,” looking at in their quest for, [Biblical] truth; my prayer is for them to follow the guidance of the Spirit of God as they do: (1) “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” Apostle Saul, (which one of the many [found in Scripture] verses do I want to use)… 2 Corinthians 1: 3 (NKJV); not forgetting Apostle Peter (1 Peter 1: 3, NKJV, saying, the same thing); which will certainly be in agreement with everything Yeshua said, and did.  (2) “For I am God, and not man.” [God], Hosea 11: 9a (NKJV); can’t forget those Hebrew Scriptures my friend.

It’s all in God’s hands now my friend; not that it wasn't to begin with.


With God’s Love, In His Care…Jim
P.S.
John, in your “comment” mentioned above you also asked the question “The question then is whose interpretation is correct?” First of all, you’re the one calling both (yours and mine) sides as being “interpretations”. I want nothing to do with that! That’s [your] interpretation.

John, you claimed to have read the book Yeshua’s God is God. I have the [comment] to prove it. The book addresses that exact question “Whose interpretation is correct” and it gives (according to the Scriptures) how that is to be determined. For those not having the book as yet, I’ll give you what’s written in it, Yeshua’s God is God, concerning it:

(Page 52): The question “who determines who’s right” or not has already been settled. (Next paragraph): Unless you choose to believe Yeshua is not telling the truth, the words He spoke determines whose right; if you’re interested in finding out the truth. “Everyone who hears My voice” clearly establishes the words Yeshua spoke as being the determining factor. Keeping in mind, the words Yeshua spoke were not His, but the Father’s; therefore, keeping Him from being “Word,” God, as He speaks them.

  • “Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.” John 18: 37


  • “He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.” Messiah Yeshua, John 14: 24 (NKJV)


John, can’t make it [Biblically], any clearer than that; and that’s not an interpretation.

As being the author of the book, I gave myself permission to print a portion of it on this blog.

In Love, In His care…Jim

2 comments:

  1. Jim,
    You have misquoted me. I said the "Greek Scholars gave us the English NT." You are relying on their interpretation of the greek words into English words.

    The other technique you employ is "proof texting" -- you pick a word hear and verse there and then connect them. When you do this ANYTHING can be is Jesus' own words when they are taken OUT OF CONTEXT.

    These things are basic to ANY dialogue and language not just the Bible.
    Your selectivity to what you quote and what you do not quote makes what you say untenable.
    Well, I have tried my best to show you the errors of your ways. I've put a lot of time in deciphering what you have to say. I wish you all the best.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Friends,

    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

    For the sake of the "viewing audience" I have to tell you John's "proof texting" remark concerning what God has placed in my care is quite different from what I'm hearing from other's.

    Being thankful for showing them the dangers (false doctrines, having to be corrected, wrong teachings, etc...) of taking a [single] verse of Scripture and not (line upon line, precept upon precept) reading the [before]/[after] context, in its entirety (Genesis-Revelation), is what I've been hearing. My response "Praise God!"

    My friends [in] Messiah, God gives the increase. We're to continue to not only trust Him, but do all things in the precious and beautiful name of His Son, Messiah Yeshua.

    God bless!
    Stay strong! We can do all things through Messiah who gives us strength!!

    In His Loving Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete