From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, February 24, 2014

To John As given to me by the Spirit of God.

Greetings Friends,

This posting is the direct result of John’s comments (February 24, 2014 at 12:19am) found in the Post titled [With] Yeshua, the answer will be “yes” (February 10, 2014).

John, in an earlier “comment,” you stated that you've read the book “Yeshua’s God is God”. On page 48 and 49 it clearly establishes the [Biblical] “response,” answer to your comment. For the sake of not only yourself, but the viewing audience, I’m going to be in agreement with what’s written within the book, and give myself permission to quote directly, from it:

  • “No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means without the written permission of the author.”


These words (as is) will be found on Pages 48:

  • Who is He who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God? This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. 1 John 5: 5-8 (NKJV)


Page 49:

  • The Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, in heaven (verse seven), “[are] one.”


  • The Spirit, water, and the blood, on earth (verse eight), “[agree] as one.”


  • The common denominator found in both verses is not Yeshua, it’s “the Spirit”.


John, do you “think,” believe, Yeshua’s words (as given to Him by God) have a different “ring tone,” message, to them today than when He [gave] spoke them in the first century? Do you “think,” believe, for one second, Yeshua was unaware of the impact His death on the cross (His followers being without His physical presence then) would have on those choosing to believe in them, His words, today? Do you “think,” believe for one second Yeshua spoke about the “Spirit is truth” to His followers in the first century, while forgetting about [us] (those found to be [in] Messiah), today?

  • If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.” Messiah Yeshua, John 14: 15-18 (NKJV)


  • These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.” Messiah Yeshua, John 14: 25-26 (NKJV)


John, (page [1] in Yeshua’s God is God) “I can safely say (which means the Spirit of God is leading the way as I do),” “As given to me by the Spirit of God” simply means: it’s in agreement with everything Yeshua said, and did. Without the Spirit of God’s “seal of approval,” doing so, it’s Biblically impossible to make that claim expecting to be [Biblically], correct.

A person can choose to believe the truth or not, that’s on them. I’m not responsible for the “choices,” decisions made or not made by them. I’m going to continue following the guidance of the Spirit of God; can't make it any simpler than that my friend.

God bless!

In His Loving Care…Jim

5 comments:

  1. Jim,
    The 1 John passage you quote was most certainly added in the 16th century by TRINITARIANS adding a Greek manuscript translated from the venerable Latin Vulgate. They were trying to combat Arianism by using a Latin text that reinforced their beliefs. I find it odd that you quote 1 John -- Father, Word, Spirit is referring to the trinity. The issues is that it is almost 100% certain that John the apostle NEVER wrote those words. And even if he did it would support a Trinitarian view of God. You keep claiming divine authority for your view but it does not stand up to the sniff test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My point here is that you under the alleged leading of the Spirit of God make a lot out of a very obscure verse to begin with and two verses (vv 7,8) that were added due to political influences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim,
    Who do you say the Holy Spirit is? The Spirit? The Spirit of Truth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. John,

    I just got done reading your three comments above, and this is after you just established the New Testament (in another comment) was given to men by the Holy Spirit. How much more of the "New Testament" are you willing to say wasn't writing by the authors, in this case Apostle John "the Apostle John NEVER wrote those words," or by those having been giving credit for writing others that are found in the "New Testament"?

    Can you give me the names of those adding to or (if you should know of any) subtracting from the Scriptures?? This "Apostle John NEVER wrote those words" is a serious problem; they're in the New Testament!!!

    In Love, In His Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are in the KJV NT, not in the Greek except for an added manuscript in the 16th C. I'm okay with it being footnoted properly. All other English translations footnote this way. The probability that John wrote those words are practically zero. Those that added those verses were theologically TRINITARIANS and had the Latin Vulgate as their source.

    ReplyDelete