From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Don't Be Guilty of Missing the Mark

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

This is, the greatest example of loving thy neighbor as thyself.  As the soon to be father echoes each heartbeat from within the womb, the child’s mother gives praise and thanks to God for trusting them with such a precious gift.

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, speaking of Martin Luther, “He called Romans the constitution of Christianity.”  He is speaking of the book of Romans.

I know Martin Luther played a [huge] role in what we know of today as, the earthly institution called “church”.  He certainly exposed, what he believed to be, problems within the Catholic Church.  Obviously, when it came to exposing the high priest of all false doctrines, the Anthanasian Creed, he missed the mark.  Both Catholics and Protestants continue to cling to its [false] method of salvation.  Not only did Martin Luther miss the mark, the list of those doing the same can be traced back to 325-AD.

“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

When it comes to using Romans as “the constitution of Christianity,” one better include “the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ”.  In Romans 15:6, “our” is speaking of those of us [in] Messiah Yeshua, born again Believers, according to the [Scriptures].  As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua, it is my obligation to set the record straight each and every time “Christianity” is spoken of, falsely.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a different pastor say, “Jesus knew who He was, and He knew what was coming His way.”

The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is also called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.” John 4:25-26 (NKJV)

I agree 100% with this pastor.  According to John 4:25-26, the [Biblical] Yeshua knew exactly who [He] was, the Messiah that was to come.

Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe I am He, you will die in your sins.”  John 8:24… Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.” John 8:28 (NKJV)

When Messiah Yeshua said “for if you do not believe I am He, you will die in your sins” He didn’t leave it open for discussion, who He is.  Messiah Yeshua then went on to say, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He”. 

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed believe Messiah Yeshua claimed “God” when He said “I am He” in John 8:24.  Needing the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to stay up and running, at all cost, they refuse to see who the [Biblical] Yeshua [is], “the Son of Man,” in John 8:28. 

The problem here is both of these pastors on the radio, make Jesus out to be anything else but who He is.  They’re followers of the Anthanasian Creed.

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Mark 13:32 

Notice here that the [Biblical] Yeshua doesn’t know all things.  Does anyone [really] believe it’s possible for the all-knowing God of the [Bible] to not know all things, at any time? 

Both of these pastors, along with those believing the same as them, are forced to make the [Biblical] Yeshua comply with, the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation.  Does anyone [really] believe the only way a person can be saved, is for them to believe the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God”?  Hello!  The Anthanasian Creed surfaced in 325-AD.  The Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” and the [Biblical] Yeshua “Jesus,” have absolutely nothing in common.

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed, those believing “the Son is God,” do you think Messiah Yeshua knows who His God, is?  These two verses of [Scripture] show that He does.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment