From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, January 13, 2017

Two Thrones

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

“He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David.” Luke 1:32 (NKJV)

“He will be great” and “the Son of the Highest,” is speaking of none other than the [Biblical] Yeshua.

To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.” Revelation 3:21 (NKJV)

Luke 1:32 and Revelation 3:21 are clear, the [Biblical] Yeshua has His throne and Yeshua’s Father has, His.  

“So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods, but one God.”  The Anthanasian Creeds so called “Trinity”.

Continuing on with the Anthanasian Creed in 325-AD: “So, there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghost. And in this Trinity none is before or after another; none is greater or less than another; but the whole three Persons are coeternal together and coequal, so that in all things, as is aforesaid, the Unity in Trinity and the Trinity in Unity is to be worshipped.”

You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you love Me, you will rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.” John 14:28 (NKJV)

According to the inspired word of God which will never pass away, the Anthanasian Creed totally misses the mark.  It is the [Biblical] Yeshua saying “for My Father is greater than I”.   This keeps the [Biblical] Yeshua from ever being linked to the Anthanasian Creeds “none is greater or less than another”.  You can put the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” in that same category.

Followers of that creed can say whatever they want, looking to justify their [false] system of belief.  The Anthanasian Creed, not actual [Scripture], will be the origin of it.  Keeping the Anthanasian Creeds “formula” away from anything [directly] linked to the [Biblical] Yeshua, is the [Biblically] correct thing to do.

By the way, those [two] thrones previously mentioned in Revelation 3:21, I can safely say one [is] “greater” than the other.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim
jimmasterson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment