From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Pass It On... Biblical Truths That Is

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.”  John 4:21-23 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Here we have Yeshua speaking on two different occasions.  Yeshua’s encounter with “her” the woman at the well in John 4:21-23.  He sends “her,” Mary Magdalene, to His brethren in John 20:17.  Together they’ll prove that the Anthanasian Creed [is] a false doctrine.  Unlike all that is linked to the Anthanasian Creed, everything Yeshua said and did pleased God who just so happens to be Yeshua’s God and, Father.  You’d have to admit, John 20:17 is plain, simple, and easy to read.  Convincing.  Inspired.

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed, those believing “the Son is God,” how do you see Yeshua’s use of the words “believe Me” in John 4:21?  Do you see them as meaning… what I’m about to tell you is only good for today?  We know when John wrote this, he was led by the Spirit of God to do so which guarantees 100% accuracy.     

When you teach the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” as a [Biblical] truth, you’re forcing others to not believe what Yeshua said in John 20:17.  You are saying the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” and the one that said “believe Me” in John 4:21, the [Biblical] Yeshua, are one and the same aren’t you?  Of course you are.

If [you] believe everything Yeshua said [is] trustworthy, why then are [you] trusting in system of belief that’s forcing “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God,” to mean something different than what it says?

The one that said “believe Me” in John 4:21, the [Biblical] Yeshua, is saying His God and Father and His brethren’s God and Father [are] one and the same in John 20:17.  Do [you] believe this?

Ask anyone teaching the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” how they became aware of it.  If they tell you the bible, see if they’re able to provide [actual] verses of [Scripture] where “the Son is God” is found.  The fact of the matter is there aren’t any.  They know of it because someone they were taught to trust and respect told them it was so.  This certainly doesn’t make it so.  Keep in mind this “passing it on” can only be traced back to 325-AD.

According to the last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed a person “cannot be saved” unless they “faithfully” believe “the Son is God”.  There’s no [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to believe the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to be saved. 

For those of us that believe the [Biblical] Yeshua, the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” has absolutely nothing to do with Him. 

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment