From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, January 30, 2017

Paul vs. The Anthanasian Creed

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen. Philippians 4:19-20 (NKJV)

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed, those believing “the Son is God,” have [you] ever said “my God shall supply all your needs”?  Maybe it was to encourage someone struggling to make ends meet, giving them reason not to lose hope.  How about after you’ve received exactly what you needed, not knowing where it was going to come from and, right on time?

Here’s the problem, when Paul said “And my God shall supply all your needs…,” he’s referring to his God who just so happens to be Messiah Yeshua’s God, too.  As a follower of the Anthanasian Creed you’re saying Messiah Yeshua is the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God”. 

Do you see how Philippians 4:19-20 creates a serious problem for the follower of the Anthanasian Creed?  If you don’t, take a look at Ephesians 1:3 at the top of the page.  After you read it, everything [should] be crystal clear.

Wouldn’t you say Paul’s “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ…” in Ephesians 1:3 creates a serious problem for the Anthanasian Creeds, “the Son is God”?  I would because I know only one of them [is] directly linked to the inspired word of God.

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed, those believing “the Son is God,” who [do] you say is supplying all your needs?  If it’s linked to the Anthanasian Creed, the Anthanasian Creed it will be.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment