From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

NEWS FLASH!

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, “I don’t see God adding another chapter to the book of Revelation, then giving it to you.”  He talked about how trustworthy the inspired word of God is, as is.

On the same radio station, not necessarily this same pastor, I’ve heard others say the simplicity of the [Bible] message is there for all to read.  Getting into the deeper things concerning it however, takes attending “Seminary”.  As if God’s plan of salvation isn’t simple enough.

I’d like to place “I don’t see God adding another chapter to the book of Revelation, then giving it to you,” at the entrance of every earthly institution that’s teaching the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation.

NEWS FLASH!

Followers of the [Biblical] Yeshua have been called to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, as is.

I do agree with the pastor that’s saying, “I don’t see God adding another…, then giving it to you”.  The problem here is, he’s a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  He doesn’t see himself as one supporting a false system of belief.  This pastor isn’t looking to disagree with the inspired word of God in his teachings, but in his [need] to keep the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” up and running, he’s adding to the falsehood, and at the expense of the inspired word of God.

Example:

Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?” John 14:9 (NKJV)

Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.” John 6:46 (NKJV)

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed believe the [Biblical] Yeshua claimed “God” in John 14:9, when He said “He who has seen Me has seen the Father”.   If they would have read John 6:46 first, it would have brought that false claim to an abrupt halt.  It’s easy for me to picture a [live] audience when Yeshua said, “Not that anyone has seen the Father”.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

When Yeshua said “Not that anyone has seen the Father” in John 6:46, He was referring to “My God” His God and, “My Father” His Father (John 20:17).  There you have it, the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua… as is, putting an end to any thought of Yeshua claiming to be “God” in John 14:9.    

If you’re interested in the follower of the Anthanasian Creeds understanding of John 6:46, 14:9 and 20:17, find a place where it’s being taught. 

I don’t know about you but John 6:46, 14:9 and 20:17, are as simple as it gets.  God’s plan of redemption and salvation isn’t any different, either. 

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed don’t forget, you’re the ones selling its [false] method of salvation.  The difference here is the Anthanasian Creed is solidly entrenched, you on the other hand can turn from it.  The Anthanasian Creed, not you, is the problem.  Agreeing with the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua guarantees two things my friends (not that there aren’t more), persecution for the right reasons, and not having to defend a false system of belief.

What you choose to do has nothing to do with me, or your next door neighbor for that matter.  The inspired word of God calls for us to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12 NKJV).

Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.” Mark 1:14-15 (NKJV) 

The teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua are crystal clear my friends, “Repent, and believe in the gospel”.

I once believed those I was taught to trust and respect, who were teaching the doctrine of the “Trinity” which is [directly] linked to the Anthanasian Creed.  When it was all said and done however, (by the grace of God) knowing now it’s man-made, not inspired, and perishing, I only had myself to blame.

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed, do you see the Anthanasian Creed as the gospel of Jesus Christ?  As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua, other than exposing it for what it is, a false doctrine, I totally reject it.  Repenting and turning away from it… to the gospel of Jesus Christ, was the [Biblically] correct thing to do.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment