From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Objects of Worship

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed will tell you that Yeshua claimed to be God in the [Scriptures].  As a firm believer in Messiah Yeshua, I know there’s not a single verse of [Scripture] where it’ll be found.  The [Biblical] Yeshua was accused of being God.  There isn’t any [Biblical] evidence of Him claiming to be God.

For all the Athenians and the foreigners who were there spent their time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing. Then Paul stood up in the midst of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I found an altar with this inscription:

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul) Acts 17:21-24

It’ll be safe to say that when Paul was “considering the objects of your worship,” he didn’t [see] the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob inscribed on any of them.

“The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying.” 2 Corinthians 11:31 (NKJV)

It is possible however for Paul to have seen a combination of three so called “gods,” a trinity of some sort, on one of these objects.  There were plenty of them to go around, made by the hands of men prior to Paul’s encounter with the “Athenians” that day.  If one of them did make reference to the [Biblical] Yeshua being a “God” on one of those “objects,” Paul certainly would have set the record straight.  I can hear him now:

THE GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST…IS GOD.  HE KNOWS I’M NOT LYING TO YOU THIS DAY.

Since 325-AD, the Anthanasian Creeds method of salvation continues to lack the [Biblical] evidence of its existence.  Followers of that creed have had plenty of time to produce it, a single verse of scripture that’ll work in its favor,” but to no prevail.  They’ll tell you, some sixteen hundred plus years later mind you, it takes attending “Seminary” to [see] “the Son is God”… in the [Scriptures]. 

You’d think, with all the information instantly available to us these days, three minutes would be plenty of time.  Obviously, for the follower of the Anthanasian Creed, it takes digging [really] deep to find it. 

The person looking to [successfully] link the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation to the all-knowing God of the [Bible’s], has a 0% chance of accomplishing the task.  “The Son is God” can be found in the [maze] of man’s “understanding” of scripture my friends.  That’s where you’ll find those “Athenians” people looking “either to tell or to hear some new thing”.  This in itself, [all] the evidence being hearsay at best, is enough to keep the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation from ever becoming a [Biblical] truth.

Fortunately, God’s plan of salvation is a simple one.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua, I know the blood of the Lamb, the [Biblical] Yeshua’s shed blood on the cross, is the centerpiece of God’s plan of redemption and salvation.  The fact of the matter is anything linked to the [Biblical] Yeshua, is [directly] linked to God’s plan of redemption and salvation. 

Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.” John 8:28 (NKJV)

It’ll be safe for me to say these things the [Biblical] Yeshua spoke, are unchanging.  Trustworthy.  Fixed!

Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.” Mark 1:14-15 (NKJV)

The teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua then, are no different for us today.  “Repent, and believe in the gospel,” is exactly what people need to hear today.  As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua, I know God’s increase is attached to everything the [Biblical] Yeshua said and, did.

God’s plan of salvation, “Repent, and believe in the [Biblical] Yeshua.  This eliminates the Anthanasian Creed, altogether.  Can’t make it any simpler than that my friends.

God bless.
In His Care…Jim 

No comments:

Post a Comment