From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Answer Truthfully

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Now it happened on one of those days, as He taught the people in the temple and preached the gospel, that the chief priests and the scribes, together with the elders, confronted Him and spoke to Him saying, “Tell us, by what authority are You doing these things? Or who is he who gave You this authority?”

But He answered and said to them, “I also will ask you one thing, and answer Me: The baptism of John—was it from heaven or from men?”  And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ He will say, ‘Why then did you not believe him?’ But if we say, ‘From men,’ all the people will stone us, for they are persuaded that John was a prophet.” So they answered that they did not know where it was from. And Jesus said to them, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things.” Luke 20:1-8 (NKJV)

As you can see, with the priests’ scribes and elders looking out for their own welfare, they missed out on a great opportunity.  If [they] would have seen John as a prophet, things would have worked out differently for them.  For one they would have heard the answer to, “Tell us, by what authority are You doing these things? Or who is he who gave You this authority?”

Jesus spoke these words, lifting up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come, Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.  And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:2-3 (NKJV)

The [Biblical] Yeshua did know who gave Him this authority, the Father in heaven who just so happens to be “the only true God”.  They however chose not to give Yeshua the [correct] answer, “From heaven”.  The answer they did give Him however, “that they did not know where it was from,” was “From men”.

The priests’ scribes and elders [obviously] missed the mark that day, but we have no excuse.  It’s all right there for everyone to read.  After reading “The baptism of John—was it from heaven or from men,” would you say “From heaven”?  Not being concerned about what others may think, I would.  It is the [Biblically] correct answer to, Yeshua’s question.

Just like those priests’ scribes and elders then, followers of the Anthanasian Creed are more interested in looking out for their own welfare.  Seeing the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation as anything but “From heaven,” is the [Biblically] correct thing for them to do.  Keeping the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” up and running however, forces them to look to those believing the same for advice.  With the year 325-AD attached to it, it’ll be easy to prove the Anthanasian Creed has [nothing but] the fingerprints of men all over it.

The [Biblical] Yeshua on the cross:

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a load voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” Matthew 27:46 (NKJV)

Walking on earth:

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

And in heaven:

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed, those believing “the Son is God,” the [Biblical] Yeshua, calling the all-knowing God of the [Bible] “My God” His God seven times—is it trustworthy?  Not being concerned about what others may think, I say absolutely and, 100% of the time.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

jimmasterson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment