From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, February 9, 2017

What is the Gospel Message Offered?

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

The Anthanasian Creed, and everything supporting it for that matter, is hearsay at best.  The actual [Biblical] evidence of it being a false doctrine, is overwhelming.  Anyone looking to defend the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation doesn’t have a chance of accomplishing, the task.  To the point of being [Biblically] correct that is.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, “The Christian gospel is for the whole world.”  This individual can’t be speaking of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  He thinks he is, but he’s not.  The “gospel” message he’s offering, is according to the Anthanasian Creed.

Keep in mind, as I’ve said many times before, the Anthanasian Creed and not this pastor, is the problem here.  God’s plan of redemption and salvation wasn’t meant to “save” false doctrines.  Make no mistake about it, when it comes to false doctrines the Anthanasian Creed [is] the high priest of the all.

There’s obviously two [different] groups of people using the word “Christian.”  True followers of the [Biblical] Yeshua and, those that think they are but are not.  We don’t have to look far to see what separates the two from one other.  The sad thing is that for one group, it’ll be too late.

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’” Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV)

There’ll be those claiming to be [so called] “Christians,” looking to justify themselves.  They’ll be the ones hearing “I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!”  On the other hand there are true followers of the [Biblical] Yeshua that’ll be found doing the will of Yeshua’s Father who just so happens to be in heaven.  As you can see, the end result for both groups is irreversible.

Here we have two groups of people, confessing to be using Yeshua’s name properly, having totally [different] endings.  One shall enter the kingdom of heaven, the other will not.  This proves that calling oneself “Christian” here on earth, doesn’t make it so.  It also proves one [must] carefully look into each and every thing concerning, the salvation of their soul. 

Nothing causes me to calmly turn my head from one side to the other, in disbelief, more than when followers of the Anthanasian Creed refer to themselves as “Christians”.  To be a Christian my friend, [is] being Christ like.  Ignoring the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua which is exactly what followers of that creed are forced to do, isn’t Christ like.

Let’s narrow the path a little bit here.

There’s an obvious difference between myself and the follower of the Anthanasian Creed, in how we see the [Biblical] Yeshua.  Yet at the same time we call ourselves, Christian’s.  Let me clarify this: I totally reject the Anthanasian Creed.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

If you’ve spent any time at all on this blog, you would know I believe that the [Biblical] Yeshua [is] the Son of God, not the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God.”  The Hebrew [Scriptures], the “Old Testament,” and the New Testament, are directly linked to the Spirit of God.  It is because I know the scriptures are from the Spirit of God, that I find what surfaced in 325-AD to be [totally] useless.  That would be the Anthanasian Creed. 

Those of you believing the Anthanasian Creed, would you say the person rejecting it cannot be saved?

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment