From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Well Said Teacher

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.  And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’  This is the first commandment.  And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’  There is no other commandment greater than these.”  So the scribe said to Him, “Well said, Teacher, You have spoken the truth, for there is one God, and there is no other but He.”  Mark 12:29-32 (NKJV)

Have you given any thought to what the scribe actually said to Jesus “Well said, Teacher, You have spoken the truth, for there is one God, and there is no other but He”? 

“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart” and “You shall love your neighbor as yourself” are quoted often.  “Well said, Teacher, You have spoken the truth,” this is something we need to think about after reading that which the [Biblical] Yeshua spoke, to the extent of it being automatic, no longer a thought but the first thing heard coming from us.

“Well said, Teacher,” shows that the scribe saw Yeshua as a [trustworthy] Teacher.

“You have spoken the truth,” shows that the scribe totally understood everything the “Teacher” said and knew it to be true.

“For there is one God, and there is no other but He,” shows that the “Teacher” who just so happens to be the [Biblical] Yeshua, gave the scribe no reason to believe that Yeshua was “He” that God.  The scribe wasn’t going to be moved from that which he [knew] to be, the truth.

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Those believing the Anthanasian Creed, are [you] willing to say “Well said, Teacher, You have spoken the truth, for there is one God, and there is no other but He,” after reading John 20:17?  I am. With the idea of loving my neighbor, I am willing to tell my neighbor Yeshua’s God and Father desires to be their God and Father too.  It is the neighborly thing to do.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment