From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Be Careful What You Reach For

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

The Anthanasian Creed isn’t [just] another false doctrine my friends, it’s the high priest of them all.  It forcing its followers to not see God’s plan of salvation for what it is, just plain simple and easy to find.  This makes the Anthanasian Creed the most misleading piece of work known to mankind.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” Matthew 24:35 (NKJV)

The Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation, that says unless a person “faithfully” believes “the Son is God” they “cannot be saved,” has a 0% chance of ever becoming [Biblically] sound.  Unless someone comes up with a way to make the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua null and void, specifically “but My words will by no means pass away,” that 0% chance of ever becoming [Biblically] sound remains intact.

According to the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua, for the Son of God to be the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God,” is [Biblically] impossible.  Yet the Anthanasian Creeds would tell you this is true 100% of the time.

As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua, and because the [Biblical] evidence of it being so is overwhelming, I know Messiah Yeshua is exactly who He claimed to be, the Son of God.  In order for the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to exist at all, a person would have to confess this to be so with no actual [Biblical] evidence to support it. 

Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.” John 7:16 (NKJV)

He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.” John 14:24 (NKJV)

With the [Biblical] Yeshua knowing “the word,” and “My doctrine” wasn’t His to begin with but the “Father’s who sent” Him, how can the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” and the Son of God be one and the same?  To say they are, puts the all-knowing God of the [Bible] in the position of not knowing what rightfully belongs to Him.  I wouldn’t make the mistake of doing that if I were you. 

Those believing the Anthanasian Creed, using only the inspired word of God from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, which would you say is found in the inspired word of God, God’s plan of salvation or the Anthanasian Creeds?  Nothing found outside the [Bible] can be used in your answer as it would be hearsay at best.  Don’t make the mistake of believing they’re one and the same plan, nothing can be further from the truth.  I can safely say the very next time you reach for what is found outside the inspired word of God, you’ll prove just how far away these plans are from one another.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

jimmasterson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment