From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Not Seeing The Forest For The Trees

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, “The Catholic Church creates the word of God.  Protestant, the word of God creates the church.”  He was referring to protestant churches as a whole, and how those attending “protestant churches” accept the word of God for what is, the inspired word of God.  Leaving well enough alone so to speak.

Obviously this pastor doesn’t see the forest for the trees.  He not only believes and teaches what was adopted and became the doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD, the Anthanasian Creed, he’s the pastor of a “protestant” church.

He sees himself as one that’s teaching [Biblical] truths, but all he’s doing is clinging tightly to the doctrines of an earthly institution he himself says “creates the word of God”.

Those believing the Anthanasian Creed, when are you going to [see] that by keeping it up and running you’re the ones exposing it for what it [really] is, a false doctrine.  I can guarantee it, whether you stop teaching it or not, it will go away.  Unlike the inspired word of God which will endure forever, the Anthanasian Creed will perish.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment