From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Be Careful With What You Say

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard something I already knew, but was surprised to hear it coming from a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  These two men, both followers of the Anthanasian Creed, were discussing the significance of creeds.  That’s when I heard one of them say, “The Apostles mentioned in the [Bible] didn’t actually write the Apostles Creed.  What we’re believing actually agrees with God’s word.”

My first thought after hearing it was, “I wonder if he knows the inspired word of God includes the writings of Peter, Paul and John who happen to be apostles of Jesus Christ.”

The problem here isn’t with who is, isn’t, responsible for writing the Apostles Creed.  A quick study concerning the matter will show it surfaced well after the last entry of the New Testament which occurred near the end of the first century.  The problem is with the follower of the Anthanasian Creed saying “What we’re believing actually agrees with God’s word.”  If the speaker had said “What we’re believing actually agrees with man’s interpretation of God’s word,” instead, he would have been 100% correct because that’s exactly what the Anthanasian Creed [forces] its followers to do.  

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

As you can see, proving the God and Father of Peter, Paul, John and Messiah Yeshua are one and the same isn’t a problem.

Jesus said to her My Father and your Father” and “My God and your God,” is found in John’s writings.

Peter and Paul’s, “The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ”.

It’ll be safe to say these three verses of [Scripture], John 20:17, Ephesians 1:3 and 1 Peter 1:3, agree.

For a follower of the Anthanasian Creed to say Peter, Paul, and John didn’t write the Apostles Creed, is the [Biblically] correct thing for them to do.  Neither of these three men wrote it, nor anyone else mentioned in the inspired word of God for that matter.  This in itself proves that the “Apostles Creed” is based on man’s understanding/interpretation of the [Scriptures]. 

When the speaker said “What we’re believing actually agrees with God’s word,” he’s placing himself in the position of having to explain the [source] existence of the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation, without the use of anything else but “God’s word”.

Is the Anthanasian Creeds method of salvation [actually] found in the inspired word of God or, something surfacing after the fact which like the “Apostles Creed” would be hearsay at best?  It is the speaker’s responsibility to prove the Anthanasian Creed agrees with actual scripture.  The speaker has a 0% chance of accomplishing the task for obvious reasons.  All the evidence he has is from outside the inspired word of God, which makes it hearsay at best. 

After reading what’s [actually] written in the inspired word of God, specifically the words found in John 20:17, Ephesians 1:3 and 1 Peter 1:3, would you give the speaker anything more than a 0% chance?  

God bless.

In His Care… Jim
jimmasterson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment