From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Seek Biblical Truths

“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

In the post published on April 23, 2017, titled Red Letters, I wrote: “I did a little research of my own and found the idea of having “red letter” words in the [Bible], surfaced in 1899.  They were “meant” to help us.  I can safely say what’s [actually] written in the inspired word of God, not color, is all that matters here.  I’ll leave it at that for now.”

I’m going to return to the “red letter” topic once again, knowing the evidence points to followers of the Anthanasian Creed being responsible for them.  This leaves every reason to believe there’s a 0% chance of them being 100%, accurate.  In the past, this after being asked who’s saying this in a specific verse of [Scripture], I’ve said Jesus because [that] verse just so happened to be “red letter” words.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, “When Jesus speaks of the Father in heaven, He says My Father.  This shows the Father and Son relationship.” 

This pastor is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  He gave every reason to believe there is [Biblical] evidence of a father and son relationship between the Father in heaven and the Son who happens to be Messiah Yeshua.   

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

This pastor acknowledges a Father and Son relationship, but refuses to accept the [Biblical] fact of the Son calling the all-knowing God of the [Bible] “My God,” His God (John 20:17).  The pastor sees the Father and Son relationship clearly, but doesn’t see all things pertaining to it the same way.  It’s confusing.

For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. 1 Corinthians 14:33 (NKJV)

The all-knowing God of the [Bible] is not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33).  Obviously the words found in 1 Corinthians 14:33 can be directly linked to Paul.  This means whoever was responsible for not making them “red letter” words, got it right.  Paul is definitely not Messiah Yeshua “Jesus”.

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

Those believing the Anthanasian Creed, Paul’s “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory” in Ephesians 1:17, the Son of God calling the all-knowing God of the [Bible] His God and Father in John 20:17, who would you say is responsible for us having these [Biblical] truths? 

I’ll leave it at that for now.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment