From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, April 29, 2017

First Love

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love.

Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove the lampstand from its place—unless you repent.”  Revelation 2:2-5 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor talking about a survey done by two men.  The pastor [obviously] agreed with the outcome of the survey, but then had this to say about the two men.  “These two men are secular and not believers.”  The survey itself is irrelevant.  My first thought after hearing this was, is it possible these two men have left their first love and are actually believers?  The [Biblically] correct answer is, “Yes, it is possible”.  That’s the problem with followers of the Anthanasian Creed and this pastor is one of them.  They judge people according to their own understanding.

Knowing the [simplicity] of God’s plan of salvation, it’ll be safe for me to say there’s a lot of people out there believing others are not [Biblically] saved when in actuality they are. 

Those believing the Anthanasian Creed, would you use “that you have left your first love” in Revelation 2:5 to refer to those of us having once believed the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation, repented and turned away from it to God’s method.  You’d have to admit, those teaching false doctrines should consider what “first love” means to them. 

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment