From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, April 7, 2017

What Would You Say?

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor talk about Jesus’ second coming and said, “There’s coming a time when Jesus is going to be everything we say He is.”  He is making the assumption that “everything we say He is,” is [Biblically] correct.  This pastor saying this is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.

“There’s coming a time when Jesus is going to be everything we say He is.”

If you’re a follower of the Anthanasian Creed, and saying, “There’s coming a time when Jesus is going to be everything we say He is,” you’ll have a lot of [serious] explaining to do.  I would give the inspired word of God enduring forever, a second thought before saying such a thing.  [We] do know it to be the truth.

Saying the [Biblical] Yeshua “Jesus” is coming again isn’t a problem.  He is coming again.  Likewise, there’s no problem with not knowing when that time is.  [We] don’t know.  These are [Biblical] facts.  When a follower of the Anthanasian Creed says “Jesus is going to be everything we say He is” at Jesus’ second coming, now that’s a problem.

Here’s a question for those believing the Anthanasian Creed, concerning the second coming of Messiah Yeshua, knowing beforehand these words, “the Son is God,” are not found in the inspired word of God. “The Son is God” is [directly] linked to the Anthanasian Creed, thus making its [first] appearance in 325-AD.  By saying “There’s coming a time when Jesus is going to be everything we say He is,” aren’t you [forced] to say “the Son is God” is what’s coming again?  Of course you are.

Saying a person “cannot be saved” unless they “faithfully” believe “the Son is God” which is exactly what that creed [forces] its followers to teach, is to say the Anthanasian Creeds method of salvation is the [only] way for a person to be saved.  Since 325-AD that is.  Obviously, because the inspired word of God is crystal clear concerning the matter, the Son of God who happens to be Messiah Yeshua, is coming again.  This same Messiah Yeshua, died on a cross for the sin of the world in the first century.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

Those believing the Anthanasian Creed, as you can see, Messiah Yeshua and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” cannot be one and the same.  John 20:17 and Revelation 3:12, specifically Messiah Yeshua’s use of the words “My Father” and “My God” in them, makes it [Biblically] impossible for it to be so. 

Even you’d have to agree to this so called “evidence” supporting the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God, only proves one thing.  Man’s idea of who the [Biblical] Yeshua is, who they say “He is,” which is hearsay at best, is all you’ll have to offer.  Your message is [totally] dependent on the Anthanasian Creed.  Because the inspired word of God endures forever, the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua are what one should be looking to, instead.

It all comes down to this my friends.  What would you say is moving a person towards the truth concerning the salvation of one’s soul?  The teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua as is or, man’s understanding and interpretations of them?

God bless.
In His Care… Jim 

No comments:

Post a Comment