From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, April 10, 2017

The Only Way To Go

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Many events took place in 325-AD, most of which I’m unaware of.  What I do know from that era, concerning the earthly institutions called “church,” an alternative plan of salvation was adopted and accepted by the Catholic Church.  It’s found in a man-made doctrine, known to us today as the Anthanasian Creed. 

This alternative plan surfacing in 325-AD, and saying unless a person “faithfully” believes the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” they “cannot be saved”.  God’s plan of salvation which happens to lead us directly to the kingdom of God however, was given to us well before 325-AD.

Unlike God’s plan of salvation, the Anthanasian Creeds requires outside influences to keep it up and running.  Since 325-AD of course.  Prior to this the Son of God was, the Son of God wholly based on the [Scriptures] given to us by God.  With no actual [Biblical] support, the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” totally depends upon man’s understanding of [Scripture].  Listening to those teaching the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation will only prove one thing beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua have been lost in the maze of their own misinterpretations.

Does anyone [really] believe the [only] way a person can be saved is found in something adopted, accepted doctrine by the Catholic Church, in 325-AD?  Make no mistake about it, followers of that creed are [forced] to teach this [false] method of salvation as the [only] way for a person to be saved.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor quote some “statistic,” he said “every household in America has five bibles in it.”  He went on to say, “We’re not going to be able to stand before God and say we didn’t know.” 

Speaking of every house having “five bibles,” while listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard another person say “This word is misinterpreted and shouldn’t be taught that way.”  He mentioned a [specific] translation of the bible and how in this case, what it was saying is [totally] wrong.

Jesus therefore, knowing all things that would come upon Him, went forward and said to them, “Whom are you seeking?” They answered Him, “Jesus of Nazareth.” Jesus said to them, “I am He.” And Judas, who betrayed Him, also stood with them. Now when He said to them, “I am He,” they drew back and fell to the ground.

Then He asked them again, “Who are you seeking?” And they said, “Jesus of Nazareth.” Jesus answered, “I have told you that I am He.  Therefore, if you seek me, let these go their way,” that the saying might be fulfilled which He spoke, “Of these whom You gave Me I have lost none.” John 18:4-9 (NKJV)

On that same radio station, not forty five minutes after hearing about the wrong translation of the bible, I heard a different person saying “Jesus claimed to be God.”  This individual followed that up with, “I am He emphasis on I am,” referencing John 18:4-9.

This individual was referring to the time when Jesus asked “Whom are you seeking,” in John 18:4-9.  This individual is saying Jesus claimed to be “God” when He said “I am”.  Keep in mind Jesus said “I am He” after being asked if [He] was, “Jesus of Nazareth”.

Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’” Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’” Exodus 3:13-15 (NKJV) 

This individual on the radio, saying, “I am He… emphasis on I am,” is attempting to link I AM has sent me to you” in Exodus 3:13-15 to “I am He” in John 18:4-9.

This individual has fallen for the oldest trick known to mankind, since Adam and Eve’s fall in the Garden of Eden.  Not trusting that the all-knowing God of the [Bible], desires what’s best for them.  It’s called leaning on one’s own understanding.   

Does anyone have a “translation” of the bible having Jesus being asked whether or not He’s God in John 18:4-9?  I did a little investigative work of my own.  I looked at a number of “translations” and found Jesus being asked if [He] was “Jesus of Nazareth,” in each and every one of them.

Jesus answering “I am He” as to whether or not [He’s] “Jesus of Nazareth,” on two separate occasions, is overwhelmingly convincing.  Messiah Yeshua goes on to say “I have told you that I am He the second time.  Repeating this should make it perfectly clear to us what Messiah Yeshua wants us to take away from this verse.

Jesus spoke these words, lifting up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come, Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.  And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:2-3 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

In John 17:2-3, 18:4-9 and 20:17, Jesus clearly establishes the one “given Him authority over all flesh” is “You, the only true God,” God.  “Of these whom You gave Me I have lost none,” the one that gave Yeshua “these” is “You, the only true God,” God.  Yeshua’s “My God” God and, “My Father” Father, God. 

Therefore the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob must be Jesus’ God and Father, too.  You’d have to admit, the [Biblical] evidence of this being so is overwhelmingly convincing.

These three people on the radio, are all followers of the Anthanasian Creed.  They are the ones leaning on their own understanding.

The phrase the pastor declared, “We’re not going to be able to stand before God and say we didn’t know,” has absolutely nothing to do with the number of [Bibles] one owns.  He’s assuming owning a [Bible] qualifies the owner to interpret it correctly, especially when it comes to the salvation of one’s soul. 

If you had to guess the number of bibles found, in the homes of those living in 325-AD, how many would you say that is?  I say the common person then, was at the mercy of the “religious leaders” of that time who happen to be those interpreting the [Scripture] and were [directly] linked to the Anthanasian Creed.  They are falling for the oldest trick known to mankind.  

The person realizing they’re a sinner, wanting to turn from their sinful ways, is heading in the right direction.  My friends, there’s only one way to God’s grace and truth, the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

God’s plan of salvation is to “whoever believes in Him” believe Messiah Yeshua who happens to be the Son of God.  If it’s not leading us to, or agreeing with, the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua, then it’s taking us in the wrong direction.  This is exactly what the Anthanasian Creed is doing.  It is leading people in the wrong direction.  If you’ve accepted Yeshua as Lord and Savior of your life, according to the [Scriptures], why would you give the Anthanasian Creed a second thought?  It has absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of one’s soul.  A distraction is all it is.

The kingdom of God [is] the prize and, the teachings of the [Biblical] aren’t steering anyone away from it.  Becoming a follower of the [Biblical] Yeshua which is to be saved according [to] the [Scriptures], is the only way to go.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

John, in what is known to us today as 1 John 4:15, confesses Messiah Yeshua is the Son of God.  In John 3:16, it’s that same John writing “whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

The Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation continues to be just that, a false one.  Obviously, confessing Messiah Yeshua is the Son of God, as John did, [is] the only way to go.  To the kingdom of God that is.

God bless. 
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment