From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Jesus Said

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Jesus said to her, “Mary!” She turned and said to Him, “Rabboni!” (which is to say Teacher). John 20:16 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor saying these two things, “Mary didn’t know it was Jesus until after He said [Mary]” and “The bible tells us Mary wrapped her arms around Jesus’ leg and would not let Him go.”

It’s highly likely that Mary ran towards Jesus, this after realizing the one calling her by name is Jesus.  The fact of the matter is we don’t know.  That detail isn’t given to us in John’s writings.  The only place where [this] specific encounter is recorded.  With the pastor saying “The bible tells us Mary wrapped her arms around Jesus’ leg,” there must be [Biblical] evidence of it being so.  One would think.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that He had spoken these things to her. John 20:17-18 (NKJV)

I did a little investigative work of my own.  For Mary to have actually wrapped her arms around Jesus’ leg, [just] prior to Him saying “Do not cling to Me,” or [immediately] after for that matter, is highly unlikely.  After looking at a number of different versions of the bible concerning the matter, there’s no [Biblical] evidence of Mary doing such a thing.

This pastor is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  Followers of that creed talk about several things as if they are [Biblical] when there is no evidence of them being found in the [Bible].  That’s [exactly] what they’re forced to do in order to keep the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation up and running, even at the expense of the inspired word of God.  Make no mistake about it, when it comes to false doctrines the Anthanasian Creed is the high priest of them all.

This pastor then went on to say “Jesus’ [brethren] and [Mary] Magdalene… because she is now Jesus’ sister have the same Father.  Jesus saying [My Father and your Father] makes it so.” 

After hearing the pastor quoting John 20:17 (in its entirety), my first thought was “How are you going to explain the text that comes next is something I’m very much looking forward to hearing my friend”. 

Saying Jesus, Jesus’ brethren and Mary Magdalene have the same Father, is the [Biblically] correct thing to do. 

The pastor said Jesus’ brethren and Mary Magdalene have the same Father because Jesus said “My Father and your Father.”  Knowing exactly what Jesus said, “I am ascending to My Father and your Father and to My God and your God,” I knew the pastor had a second chance to make things right, not only for himself but the listening audience as well.

Having already heard the pastor’s explanation of “My Father and your Father,” I’m looking forward to his explanation of “and to My God and your God,” as well.  It never came.  The pastor skipped right over it, as if Jesus never said “and to My God and your God”.  I was disappointed to say the least, but at the same time okay with it.  Maybe the pastor was pressed for time, who knows?  God knows.

This pastor believes the one saying “I am ascending to My Father and your Father and to My God and your God” is the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” which by the way surfaced in 325-AD.  The [only] thing a follower of that creed can do to make things [Biblically] correct, is to reject the Anthanasian Creed altogether. 

This would give followers of that creed every reason to believe Jesus, Jesus’ “brethren” and “Mary” Magdalene, according to John 20:17, have the same God and Father.  Thus causing them never to teach again the Anthanasian Creed as having anything to do with the teachings of Messiah Yeshua who happens to be the Son of God.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment