From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Father Forgive Them

For I received from the Lord that which I also deliver to you: that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which He was betrayed took bread; and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.” For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes.  Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul) 1 Corinthians 11:23-26 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

As I remember my Lord and Savior Messiah Yeshua on this day, specifically the events that took place nearly two thousand years ago, Yeshua’s death burial and resurrection, the events taking place in the world these days rise to the surface.  I am praying for those rejecting the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua who are choosing to lean on their own understanding instead.

If you’re paying attention to what’s going on in the world these days, you’re well aware of Christians being persecuted for standing up for their beliefs, let alone the Jewish Community for the Promises the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob (Israel) made, to them.  Those choosing to reject the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua, reject the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob (Israel).

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a load voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” Matthew 27:46 (NKJV)

While nailed to the cross, Messiah Yeshua accomplished many things.  He fulfilled a number of prophecies concerning the coming Messiah, while others wait yet to be fulfilled, Yeshua’s second coming for one.  He clearly established the Anthanasian Creed as a false doctrine, at the precise moment He said “My God, My God,” why have You forsaken Me”.  The Anthanasian Creeds attempt to link it’s very own “the Son is God” to the one saying “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me who happens to be the Son of God, is ridiculous.  Think how absurd it would be my friends, if what Jesus said that day wasn’t true.

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” Luke 23:34 (NKJV)

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment