From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, June 16, 2017

Fear Not, Preach The Word

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Have you found the words “the Son is God” in the inspired word of God?  Would you agree that they were [first] made known to the public in 325-AD when the Anthanasian Creed surfaced and became the doctrine of the Catholic Church?  I know those teaching it as sound doctrine see it differently, working in harmony with the inspired word of God, but the Anthanasian Creed is a false doctrine. 

Each and every time a follower of that creed mentions a single verse of [Scripture], in their attempt to justify that creeds [false] method of salvation, they’ll contradict another one elsewhere.  For example, quoting a verse of [Scripture] from Paul’s writings.  The follower of that creed can say it supports the Anthanasian Creed, but is it [really] enough to make it so?  As you’ll soon see, it isn’t.

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

After reading Ephesians 1:3 and 1:17 above, do you see how it’s [Biblically] impossible for the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to agree with anything found in Paul’s letter to the Ephesians?  Do you think Paul would write to those in Ephesus one thing, only to contradict it elsewhere in his travels?  I wouldn’t give it a second thought if I were you.  

As you can see, to say that Paul’s writings support the Anthanasian Creed in any way shape or form, is contradicted by what Paul [actually] wrote in these two verses.  Any attempt to [make] Paul’s writings support the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God,” is an absolute waste of time.

If you have spent any time on this blog, you know that I reject the Anthanasian Creed.  I do not need to take into consideration man’s interpretation of the scriptures, the inspired word of God is all I need.  Here’s an example.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard two men talking about the Scopes “Monkey Trial” when [creation] and [evolution] met head on in March of 1925.  Their conversation focused on the person speaking on behalf of creation, specifically how unprepared he was.  The two speakers on the radio were looking to show “Christians” how the outcome of that “trial” back then, shouldn’t keep them from speaking publicly about what they believe to be a truth, today. 

I saw something on television just a few days ago, that has to be a sign of things to come, for the mere mentioning of Jesus’ name that is.  I’m not going to go into great detail here on what I saw but will give you the high points.  The fact that it was likely viewed by millions of people throughout the world, is of great significance to me.

The individual confessing to be a “pastor” is being considered for a new job.  The other person represents the “company” that’s looking to fill that position, a job interview if you will.  Obviously, because “political correctness” seems to be the “theme” of the day for some, it was news worthy.

The credibility of the “pastor” came down to him answering questions concerning his beliefs.  The “pastor” was asked, “Do you believe [Christianity] is the only religion and what about [Muslims and Jews], are they condemned for not believing it?”

I’m not judging anyone here, but I am prepared to handle situations such as this.  If someone is looking to question my beliefs, I’m going to identify that the inspired word of God is on trial here, not myself.  I see the inspired word of God as the foundation of what I have chosen to believe.  The person that doesn’t see the inspired word of God as sufficient enough, has left themselves in the position of leaning on their own understanding of it.  That person is left with one choice, to follow false doctrines.

I wasn’t there when the Anthanasian Creed surfaced in 325-AD, well after the last entry of the New Testament was written.  I didn’t take part in those discussions concerning the Anthanasian Creed, which ended with it being an accepted doctrine of the Catholic Church.  I can read about them, but I’d be a fool to accept it as anything else but hearsay at best.

The Anthanasian Creeds method of salvation, saying, unless a person “faithfully” believes “the Son is God” they “cannot be saved,” isn’t found in the inspired word of God.  It depends entirely on the writings of those found outside the inspired word of God to remain up and running.  The person believing that [false] method of salvation, has no choice but to misinterpret “it is written” the inspired word of God.  They will have no choice but to face the one question that’ll prove the Anthanasian Creed to be a false doctrine. 

“Do you believe the person rejecting the Anthanasian Creed cannot be [Biblically] saved?”

If I’m faced with having to face questions concerning my beliefs, the inspired word of God and not me will be the one on trial.  I know I’m not responsible for what a person chooses to, or not to do, with [Biblical] truths.  Accepting whatever may come my way for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, is exactly what I have been called to do.  Simply put I’ll preach the word, and leave the rest in the hands of the all-knowing God of the [Bible].

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment