From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Inspired Word of God Can't Be Pushed Aside

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

In the great number of conversation I’ve had with followers of the Anthanasian Creed one thing is for sure, the majority of them don’t know who Athanasius is.  The fact of the matter is, they have yet to read the Anthanasian Creed for themselves.  They believe and teach a method of salvation having absolutely nothing to do with God’s, and don’t even know who’s behind it all.  The interesting thing here is that if they [did] choose to investigate the matter for themselves, they’d find even those claiming to “have” a clue can’t agree as to who’s behind it.

There’s a good reason for it being called the Anthanasian Creed my friends, someone named Athanasius had something to do with it.  If you listen to the so called “experts,” Athanasius lived to be three hundred years old.  I’ve read that the Anthanasian Creed was written in the fourth, 325-AD to be exact, fifth, or seventh century.  Not three doctrines being one doctrine mind you, but that [it] was [actually] written in one of these three centuries. 

There is a person named Athanasius that is directly linked to the Catholic Church, and lived during the early part of the fourth century.  The majority of evidence available to us today points to this Athanasius being the author of what is known to us today as, the Anthanasian Creed.  The Anthanasian Creed did become the doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD.     

Let’s get this out of the way before moving on, I’m not condemning Athanasius here.  I wasn’t there to hear his final confession, nor any time prior to it for that matter.  Therefore I have no idea what awaited for him concerning his eternal destiny.     

I did a little investigating of my own and found some of the [Mega Christian Ministries] of today don’t see the Anthanasian Creed as a significant doctrine of the “church”.  There was one that referenced that with “new material” surfacing at such a rapid pace these days’ things get pushed aside.  As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua it is my obligation to tell you, without the Anthanasian Creed there’d be [no] doctrine of the “Trinity”.  The last I heard, a person cannot become a “member” of an earthly institution called “church” that’s teaching [this] doctrine, unless they [first] believe it themselves. 

Don’t try to lessen the significance of the Anthanasian Creed, and cling to what can [only] be traced back to it my friends.  You can but you’ll have to face the facts sooner, or later, if you do. 

It doesn’t matter who’s responsible for the Anthanasian Creed or when it was written, it’s a false doctrine.  The doctrine of the “Trinity” [is] a byproduct of [that] creed and proving it won’t be a problem.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim 

No comments:

Post a Comment