From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, July 3, 2017

A Letter To A Friend

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom He also made the worlds.  Hebrews 1:1-2 (NKJV)

I can’t emphasize it enough, “God… has in these last days spoken to us by His Son”.  If it doesn’t agree with Yeshua’s teachings my friend, it’s not worth holding onto.  Investigating it is one thing, and the [Biblically] correct thing to do, but to accept anything as a [Biblical] truth because it [sounds] good, or that it is coming from someone you’ve been taught to trust and respect, I wouldn’t do that if I were you.

So he shall be your spokesman to the people. And he himself shall be as a mouth for you, and you shall be to him as God.” Exodus 4:16 (NKJV)

The verses of [Scripture] just prior to Exodus 4:16 will show that in Exodus 4:16, “he” is referring to Aaron and “your” is referring to Moses.  The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob is the one saying Moses “shall be” to Aaron, “as God”. 

The inspired word of God makes it perfectly clear my friend, the all-knowing God of the [Bible] spoke to or through numerous people during [Biblical] times which would certainly include Yeshua, “by His Son” and Moses “as God”.   This in itself shows that it just doesn’t matter [who] God chooses to speak to, or through, they can’t be God.

“He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.” John 14:24 (NKJV)

I can see that the writings of those found in the inspired word of God are trustworthy.  It all goes back to knowing who the rightful owner is, “And the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.”  Without God who happens to be the rightful owner of “the word which you hear,” there is no inspired word of God.  As you’ll soon see when Yeshua said “the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me” in John 14:24, He knew exactly who the one that sent Him was.

After reading John 14:24, would you say Yeshua is the [source] rightful owner of “the word which you hear”?  I wouldn’t.  “And the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me” is crystal clear.  Yeshua can’t be the [source] rightful owner of the one thing He’s saying “is not Mine” in John 14:24, “the word which you hear”.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Yeshua’s God and Father, and thus Yeshua’s brethren’s God and Father, sent Yeshua.

We know the writer of what is known to us today as John 20:17 is John, an apostle of Jesus Christ.  Would you say Yeshua calling who has to be the all-knowing God of the [Bible] “My Father” and “My God” in John 20:17, is trustworthy?  I would.  According to the inspired word of God Yeshua’s God and Father and Yeshua’s brethren’s God and Father is the rightful owner of, “the word which you hear” (John 14:24). 

There’s no [Biblical] way for person to make John 20:17 say/mean anything else but Yeshua’s God and Father and Yeshua’s brethren’s God and Father are one and the same.  I didn’t say there isn’t a way because obviously the Anthanasian Creed [forces] its followers to do it every day.  I’m saying there’s no [Biblical] way.  It is after all, the inspired word of God and not the handy works of men, enduring forever.

For me now, I keep it simple.  That’s why I know those that have attended “seminary,” and leave it believing “the Son is God,” don’t have a chance.

Depending upon the “higher” place of learning the so called “expert” on the Anthanasian Creed attended/attends, the names of those directly linked to teaching that false doctrine increase daily.  Enduring forever doesn’t apply to the doctrines of men my friend.

Do you find the teachings of the [Biblical] Yeshua trustworthy?  I do.  Giving the inspired word of God the final say [is] the safest thing a person can do. 

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment