From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, July 28, 2017

Not Just A Blog Post

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

What you’re about to read are the closing remarks of an e-mail I sent to someone that I heard on the local “Christian” radio station.  This individual did respond to my question, and gave what I believe to be the best answer I’ve received from anyone believing the doctrine of the “Trinity”.  Obviously, because you’re also going to read my response to this individuals answer, there were issues needing to be addressed.

My closing remarks from the original email I sent to this individual:

Would you say to the person that rejects the doctrine of the “Trinity,” it’s biblically impossible for them to be saved? 

I’m talking about the person having either gone to the grave rejecting the “Trinity,” or encountering the second coming of Messiah Yeshua whichever comes first, is it biblically impossible for that person to be saved?  By the way, I believe Jesus is the Son of God, not the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God”.

I’m very much looking forward to hearing from you.

After the individual replied to me, I sent a subsequent response that I have reproduced here below.

As usual, the name of this individual will be left out of what you’re about to read, but everything else is [exactly] the way it was, in the original letter sent.  It’s been less than twenty four hours since I sent this latest response, so I’m waiting for what I hope will be, another reply.

 
Dear Pastor _____,

Jim Masterson here.

Thanks for the quick response.  I really do appreciate it.  Gave thanks to God, for it.

You said, “If the eternal deity of the Son is not affirmed then a person is thinking of a [Jesus] different from the one in the NT.”  You then went on to say, speaking of yourself, “I would not give the first person assurance of salvation” and “I would have serious concerns about the state of their soul”.  These have to do with my original question.

Since I’ve already established myself as one confessing Jesus is the Son of God and rejecting the doctrine of the “Trinity,” it’ll be safe to say that you have concerns about “the state of” [my] “soul”.  Please let me know if I’m wrong, I’ll be more than happy to make it right.  If it be the case however, and you do have concerns, I can assure you there’s no need to be concerned about anything here.  I was there when the “New Testament” Jesus became Lord and Savior of my life. 

I do find “then a person is thinking of a [Jesus] different from the one in the NT” to be, at the very least, interesting.  I say this because you believe “the Son is God,” and these words aren’t found in the New Testament.  Some believe the evidence of it being so does, but even they’ll have to admit to it being based on what was written after the fact which is hearsay at best. 

“A [Jesus] different from the one in the NT” did however, pave the way for me to explain why I’ll continue to confess Jesus is the Son of God while continuing to reject the doctrine of the “Trinity”. 

I’m not only going to use the New Testament here, the Hebrew [Scriptures] the “Old Testament” and the Anthanasian Creed, will play a part in it as well. 

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV) 

In John 3:16 where it clearly establishes “that whoever believes in Him,” no one is being forced to believe anything attached to God’s plan of salvation.  The last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed however forces its followers to do just the opposite concerning its “method,” saying, unless a person “faithfully” believes “the Son is God” they “cannot be saved”.  

As you’re about to read my friend, the New Testament Jesus and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” are not one and the same.  Giving the inspired word of God the final say, guarantees it 100% of the time.

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of you shall come forth to Me the One to be Ruler in Israel, whose goings forth are from of old, from everlasting.” Therefore He shall give them up, until the time that she who is in labor has given birth; then the remnant of His brethren shall return to the children of Israel. And He shall stand and feed His flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord His God; and they shall abide, for now He shall be great to the ends of the earth; and this One shall be peace.  Micah 5:2-5 (NKJV)

According to Micah’s prophecy “the One to be Ruler in Israel,” shall stand and feed His flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the LordHis God”.  Therefore it’ll be [Biblically] impossible to link the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to those that have chosen to believe [in] Him that’ll “feed His flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the LordHis God,” Messiah Yeshua, the Son of God.

Overlooking the words “His God” in Micah 5:4, will lead to one problem after another for the person doing so my friend.  Unlike the Anthanasian Creed, the inspired word of God where Micah’s prophecy is found, endures forever.  “His God” in Micah 5:4, is referring to Messiah Yeshua’s God.  The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel).

To make the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God,” better yet in the attempt to get the inspired word of God to agree with the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation, followers of that creed are left with having to explain [why] there’s no actual [Biblical] evidence of its existing in the first place.  There’s no [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to wait until 325-AD for anything, let alone a completed “version” of God’s plan of salvation. 

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourself; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.  Ephesians 2:8-10 (NKJV)

The Anthanasian Creed has absolutely nothing to do with [Biblical] “grace” nor, “faith”.  It is a man-made doctrine.  Not inspired.  It was first made known to the public, became the doctrine of the Catholic Church, in 325-AD.  Nothing has caused more people to stray from [Biblical] truths, and to false teaching, than the Anthanasian Creed.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua, I know John 20:17 assures me of one thing (not that there aren’t more).  Messiah Yeshua’s God and Father and Yeshua’s brethren’s God and Father are one and the same, thus making Yeshua’s God and Father my God and Father, too.  You’d have to admit its right there for all to read, Yeshua’s God and Father and Yeshua’s brethren’s God and Father being one and the same in John 20:17 which happens to be in the New Testament.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

According to 1 John 4:15, the person confessing the New Testament Jesus “is the Son of God” doesn’t need the doctrine of the “Trinity”.

Pastor ____, as a firm believer [in] the [Biblical] Jesus it is my obligation to tell you.  Nothing could have been made any plainer, simpler, or easier to understand, than God’s plan of salvation.  The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, I’m sure, had everything to do with it being that way.  The doctrine of the “Trinity” my friend is nothing more, less than, a distraction.  It benefits, no one.

Thanks again for the quick response.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

jimmasterson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment