From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, July 10, 2017

Reading It For Yourself

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

The last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed clearly establishes that unless a person “faithfully” believes “the Son is God” they “cannot be saved”.  There is no [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to believe the Anthanasian Creed for anything, let alone in order to be [Biblically] saved.  The Anthanasian Creed was birthed, became the doctrine of the Catholic Church, in 325-AD.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor speaking about prayer.  His solution as to how a person should handle their “prayer life” is to, “Get alone with the bible!”  My first thought after hearing it was, “I agree with that”.  Even though the pastor and I agree on this one thing, we have our differences.  The pastor is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed and I’m, not.

I find the pastor giving what he believes to be [Biblical] advice very troublesome, coming from a follower of the Anthanasian Creed that is.  Him saying a person can have a better prayer life if they “get alone with the bible” is sound advice, but the pastor refuses to accept it when it comes to God’s plan of salvation.  The crystal clear evidence points to one thing here, the pastor is a double minded person. 

In order for the pastor to defend what he teaches is the only way for a person to be saved, he has to [totally] rely on that which is not found in the very thing he’s asking others to “get alone with,” the inspired word of God.

You can’t be trusting in the [Biblical] Yeshua for your salvation, believing the only way for a person to be [Biblically] saved was [first] made known to the public in 325-AD.

The pastor could very well be [Biblically] saved, God knows.  I know that if it be the case, and the pastor is [Biblically] saved, the Anthanasian Creed had absolutely nothing to do with it.  Nor does it have anything to do with [leading] a person in the direction of God’s plan of salvation.  Nothing has caused more people to stray from God’s plan of salvation, and to false teachings, than the Anthanasian Creed.

The next time you’re alone with a bible my friend, give thanks to God before opening and reading it for yourself.

God bless
In His Care… Jim 

No comments:

Post a Comment