From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Stay In The Word

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard a pastor say, “There’s only one true God and He has a Son, Jesus Christ.”  The pastor mentioned the names of a few “religions” prior to him saying this, making it clear the “God” he’s referring to isn’t associated with them.  Near the end of the thirty minute radio program, a spokesperson for the pastor was heard saying these words, “Stay in the word”.  He was encouraging the listening audience to keep reading the bible.

“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3 (NKJV)

The person that’s willing to “stay in the word,” will see that there is only one true God.  According to John 17:3, that God “sent” Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

The one that “sent” Jesus Christ is “You, the only true God,” Jesus’ God and Father (John 17:3 and 20:17).  Therefore the person that’s looking to “stay in the word,” will see that not only is there only one true God, He’s the God and Father of the one He "sent," Jesus Christ.

Here’s the problem, both the pastor and the spokesperson are followers of the Anthanasian Creed.  In order for them to make the one “sent” by “the only true God,” Jesus Christ, the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God,” they can’t “stay in the word”.  The fact of the matter is, followers of the Anthanasian Creed need to stay as far away from John 17:3 and 20:17 as they can.  Actually there is a better solution to the problem, get rid of the Anthanasian Creed.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment