From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, July 24, 2017

Statistically Speaking

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.                                    

Did you know that “the percentage of bible believing Christians is dropping drastically”?  That this has been going on for quite some time now?  Not until I heard the “statistics” saying it’s so for myself, would I have given it a second thought.  Not that I believe it.  I wouldn’t even think about saying such a thing.

Nevertheless, according to these two speakers on the local “Christian” radio station this drop in “bible believing Christians” is linked to one of two things, the public school system or the government.  They did illuminate one group as having nothing to do with it however, “experts on the bible”.

Saying “the percentage of bible believing Christians is dropping drastically” can mean only one thing my friends.  The person believing it sees the earthly institution called “church” as the measuring stick for all things pertaining to true followers of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus”. 

In this case they suggest the number of those [supposedly] not continuing to be “bible believing Christians,” are dropping because of what’s taking place outside the “church”.  As if being a true follower of Messiah Yeshua is determined by whether or not a person continues to listen to the so called bible “experts” which according to these two speakers, can only be found inside the “church”.

The fact that these two speakers allowed themselves to draw [final] conclusions based on that which can’t be trusted in the first place, the ever manipulated daily “statistics,” is reason enough to question anything they have to say.  Obviously calling anyone an “expert” on the bible these days isn’t a wise thing to do, either.

There’s only one group guilty of doing such a thing which would certainly include these two speakers on the radio, followers of the Anthanasian Creed.  I pray God their numbers decrease and those seeking the guidance of the Spirit of God, increase.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment