From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Inspired Word of God Is Sufficient As Is

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

“Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe I am He, you will die in your sins.”  John 8:24

In the [great] number of conversations I’ve had with followers of the Anthanasian Creed, the words “If you do not believe I am He” in John 8:24 are often said, by them.  They’ll tell you that unless [you] believe “I am He” is referring to God, “you will die in your sins”.  Their goal is to convince others that Messiah Yeshua is claiming to be that “God” in John 8:24.

Having the Son of God and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” one and the same, is a [must] have for the followers of the Anthanasian Creed.  Their entire system of belief depends on it, even at the expense of the inspired word of God.  According to the Anthanasian Creed, a person “cannot be saved” unless they believe “the Son is God”.

There isn’t any [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to hold off until 325-AD to be told the only way for a person to be [Biblically] saved.  All the evidence one needs to be saved is in the inspired word of God, and it’s trustworthy!

As you’ll soon see, the [Biblical] Yeshua settled the matter not long after He said “if you do not believe I am He, you will die in your sins” (John 8:24), in John 8:28.

Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.” John 8:28 (NKJV)

It never ceases to amaze me how followers of that creed continue to defend what has to be a [complete] misunderstanding of John 8:24.  After finding out Yeshua identifies [exactly] who “I am He” is in John 8:28, “the Son of Man,” they’ll continue to repeat “If you do not believe I am He, you will die in your sins” over and over, again.

But as My Father taught Me, I speak these things” in John 8:28, clearly establishes Yeshua’s Father as the source of these things Yeshua spoke.

Can you think of any reason to believe Yeshua’s Father doesn’t know all things, all the time?  You’d have to agree that the [Biblical] evidence points to one thing here, “I am He” in John 8:24 is not referring to the all-knowing God of the [Bible] who happens to be Messiah Yeshua’s Father.

If you’re saying “I am He” is referring to God in John 8:24, and Messiah Yeshua is that “God,” then is the Son of Man the one that taught Messiah Yeshua these things He spoke?  If you’re saying it is, you need to take a [real] close look at the [source] of your system of belief because it can’t be the inspired word of God.

After seeing (by the grace of God) the Anthanasian Creed for what it is, a false doctrine, I didn’t need to alter the inspired word of God in any way.  That thief on the cross, the one with Messiah Yeshua in Paradise (Luke 23:42), he ended up right where Yeshua said he would.  I can’t make it any simpler than that my friends.

If you’re saying the only way to be saved surfaced in 325-AD then what happened to the thief on the cross?

It’s no secret that Yeshua was found speaking to a lot of people, sometimes large crowds and sometimes to just one other, face to face if you will.  If you’ve spent any time at all on this blog, you’ll know my favorite one on one encounter with Messiah Yeshua is found in John 20:17.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

I know that the inspired word of God endures forever.  Here Yeshua is sending “her” Mary Magdalene to His brethren, telling them their God and Father and Yeshua’s God and Father are one and the same, keeps the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” from [ever] becoming Messiah Yeshua who happens to be the Son of God.

In the [great] number of conversations I’ve had with followers of the Anthanasian Creed, showing them how Yeshua’s brethren’s God and Father and Yeshua’s God and Father are one and the same in John 20:17, leaves them with having to change the subject, as fast as they can.  Nothing can be plainer, simpler, or easier to read, than what Yeshua had to say about the one He was ascending to.  You’d have to agree Messiah Yeshua saying “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God,” is [very] convincing.

I can safely say because I actually witnessed it for myself, followers of the Anthanasian Creed want nothing to do with John 20:17.  For them to see it as [Biblically] sound which is exactly what it is, they would have to admit that what they believe to be a truth, “the Son is God,” isn’t true at all.  Typically what they say after hearing what Yeshua said in John 20:17 is, “Unless [you] believe I am He, you will die in your sins”.   We have already pointed out where that will get them.

Don’t think for one second that I’m looking down on followers of the Anthanasian Creed, nothing can be further from the truth.  The battle is not against flesh and blood my friends.  The Anthanasian Creed itself, [is] the problem.

Here’s another one of those one on one encounters with Messiah Yeshua, John 4:21-23. 

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.”  John 4:21-23 (NKJV)

The [Bible] doesn’t give us “her” name just the words she spoke after hearing the words found in John 4:21-23.  I echo some of them today.

The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is also called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.” John 4:25-26 (NKJV)

To say “I know that Messiah is coming,” is exactly what true followers of Yeshua are to be heard saying today.  Messiah Yeshua [is] coming again.  Followers of the Anthanasian Creed however, they need to take a closer look at who it is that’s saying “I who speak to you am He.”  According to the Anthanasian Creed, there’s a “God and Man” not being two but “one Messiah.”  It’s claiming [this] “Messiah” is “the Son is God,” God.  It too can only be traced back to 325-AD.

Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.”  The inspired word of God tells us the [Biblical] Jesus who happens to be the Son of God, is confessing to be the Messiah in John 4:25-26.

Ask any follower of the Anthanasian Creed if there’s any actual evidence of Yeshua confessing to be God, in the inspired word of God.  They have no choice but to say there isn’t, because there is none to be found.

The words “the Son is God” are not found in the inspired word of God which was completed near the end of the first century.  The method of “salvation” found in Anthanasian Creed was first made known to the public in 325-AD, and its only support comes from those not mentioned in the inspired word of God.  For obvious reasons, some of which you have just read, the inspired word of God cannot support the Anthanasian Creed.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment