From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, June 26, 2017

"Whether in pretense or in truth"

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

If you’re saying there is evidence of the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” in the inspired word of God, there are a couple of things you should consider before teaching your “findings” as [Biblical] truths.  The words “the Son is God” are not found in the inspired word of God.  The existence of “the Son is God,” [totally] depends upon the writings of those not found in the inspired word of God. 

What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.  Philippians 1:18 (NKJV)

When it comes to “pretense” an unwarranted claim, nothing demonstrates it more than the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation which surfaced and became the doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD.  It doesn’t take much to figure out what [really] happened in 325-AD my friends. 

Those linked to a “specific” piece of work, having absolutely nothing to do with [Biblical] truths, introduced a [new] method of salvation to the world. 

Nothing can be further from a [Biblical] “truth,” than having to believe [or else] to be [Biblically] saved what was first made known to the public in 325-AD.  I will “yes, and will rejoice,” each and every time I hear Yeshua’s name mentioned (Philippians 1:18), but the inspired word of God will have the final say as to whether or not I accept what’s being said, about Him.

Since I am well aware of what the follower of the Anthanasian Creed will say, that I have chosen to accept an Arian point of view, I’ll bring that to a halt right now.  When it comes to whom it is that I have chosen to follow, the [Biblical] Yeshua “Jesus,” the events that took place in 325-AD do absolutely nothing for me.  The inspired word of God is [crystal] clear concerning the matter, the Son of God and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” are not one and the same.

The Anthanasian Creed [is] the problem.  It’ll be safe to say there are those that are [Biblically] saved today, and they’re being [forced] to believe the false teachings of those that believe they are not.  For example the concept of a “Trinity” which [is] a byproduct of the Anthanasian Creed.

A [Biblically] saved person isn’t saved because they believed the doctrine of a “Trinity” above all things.  They are saved only by believing what is written in the inspired word of God.  This in itself proves that the Anthanasian Creed has absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of one’s soul.  Without the Anthanasian Creed the so called doctrine of a “Trinity,” isn’t.

Would [you] be accepted by your “peers,” if [you] rejected the Anthanasian Creed, let alone the doctrine of the “Trinity”?       

As some of you know, I listen to the local “Christian” radio station.  When I hear followers of the Anthanasian Creed talking about this so called “biblical” evidence of “the Son is God,” I picture the apostle Paul saying the words found in Philippians 1:18, “whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice”. 

I may not be happy with the way some people [abuse] use Messiah Yeshua’s name, but I have no choice but to rejoice when I hear His name being used.  It’s a great example of how giving the inspired word of God the final say, is the safest thing one can do.  As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua, I know the mere mentioning of Messiah Yeshua’s name causes me to seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit to weigh what I heard against the inspired word of God.

I don’t know about you but some of the best conversation I’ve had, with total strangers, came as the result of my hearing Yeshua’s name from a distance.  I may have been within hearing distance to begin with, but I’m looking to close that gap by making myself known as a firm believer in Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” and, joining the conversation.  There are times, and they’re far and few in between, when saying nothing at all is the [Biblically] correct thing for me to do.  Allowing for God’s will to be done and not mine, is another [good] example of giving the inspired word of God the final say.

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed see the events that took place in 325-AD as [their] defining moment in “church” history, when those directly linked to the Anthanasian Creed met head on with Arianism.  The fact of the matter is they’re absolutely correct, the [false] method of salvation they teach can [only] be traced back to 325-AD.

I have had a [great] number of conversations with followers of the Anthanasian Creed, the so called “victory” they believe to have won in 325-AD is the first thing they’ll bring up.  What they fail to see is not only are they saying their system of belief depended upon the outcome of that confrontation, they’re saying nothing else matters but what the Anthanasian Creed has to offer.    

The last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed clearly establishes that unless a person “faithfully” believes everything documented within that creed which certainly includes the doctrine of a “Trinity,” they “cannot be saved”.  If that doesn’t put the inspired word of God in the position of being subject to the ideas of men, I don’t know what will.

News Flash!

Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” [is] the Son of God.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

For obvious reasons, 1 John 4:15, confessing Messiah Yeshua the Son of God is to give the inspired word of God, the final say.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim
jimmasterson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment