From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

"According to the Scriptures"

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

And you are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s. 1 Corinthians 3:23 (NKJV)

Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.  1 Corinthians 15:28 (NKJV)

After reading 1 Corinthians 3:23 and 15:28, would you say “Then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him” and “Christ is God’s” makes “the Son” God?  I wouldn’t.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a load voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” Matthew 27:46 (NKJV)

“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3 (NKJV)

The Son cried out with a load voice” calling to “My God,” His God, “the only true God”.  This agrees with “and Christ is God’s” and “the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him”.

For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.  1 Corinthians 15:3-8 (NKJV)

Knowing Paul knew “Christ” is, “according to the Scriptures,” “the Son” in 1 Corinthians 15:28, I give the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” a 0% chance of being “seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also.”  Paul did not consider “The Son is God” in his travels.

If Paul had written [Christ is God] instead of “and Christ is God’s,” I’d be questioning his motives because there’s absolutely no reason to believe he supports it elsewhere in his writings.  Since I know the Spirit of God led Paul to write “and Christ is God’s,” I’m well aware of where the problem lies.     

The Anthanasian Creed is the problem.  Turning people away from [Biblical] truths to false teachings, is its claim to fame.

Here’s one solution to the problem: when talking about the Anthanasian Creed don’t ever say “according to the Scriptures,” unless of course you’re exposing it as a false doctrine.  The best way to handle the Anthanasian Creed, is to get rid of it altogether. 

God bless.

In His Care… Jim
jimmasterson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment