From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, September 25, 2017

"This is My beloved Son Hear Him"

“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

According to the Anthanasian Creed, no one can be saved unless they [first] believe the “the Son is God”.  The person believing such a thing today is trusting [someone] that’s teaching it as well.  If you’re somewhere in that chain of people believing “the Son is God,” I wouldn’t count on finding that “someone” in the [Bible].  They were either present at the time, or lived after, the Anthanasian Creed became the doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD.  Therefore without the Anthanasian Creed “the Son is God,” isn’t.

Having to believe what surfaces after the last entry of the New Testament which occurred near the end of the first century, to be saved, is absurd.  I can say this because I know what Messiah Yeshua accomplished in the first century, pleased the all-knowing God of the [Bible].  If it concerns the salvation of one’s soul my friends, I’d make sure everything agrees with Jesus’ teachings.

“Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 10:32-33 (NKJV)

Matthew 10:32-33 is crystal clear, “whoever confesses” Jesus “before men, him” Jesus “will also confess before” Jesus’ “Father who is in heaven”.

“This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” Matthew 17:5b, c and d (NKJV)

Whoever understands what God meant when He said this about “My beloved Son” Jesus, “Hear Him,” confesses the [Biblical] Jesus “before men,” not someone’s idea of who Jesus is.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)
Confessing the [Biblical] Jesus “before men,” pleases the all-knowing God of the [Bible] who happens to be Jesus’ God and, Father (John 20:17).
If the [Biblical] Jesus is Lord and Savior of your life, it had absolutely nothing to do with the Anthanasian Creed.  The Anthanasian Creed is nothing more, less than, a distraction.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment