From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, September 16, 2017

If They Could Only See The Truth

“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

What you’re about to read is the second, and final e-mail I received from someone I heard on the local “Christian” radio station.  It’s just as I received it, except the blank spaces.  That information was left out intentionally because it could lead to identifying who this individual is, and that’s not my intent.  What is however is to show [why] those believing Jesus is God, isn’t as significant as they may think.


Jim,


I’m afraid this will have to be my final email to you. I hope you find it helpful. I’ve attached two articles. One is from my book, __________. The other is from a course I taught here at ________. Again, my final comment is that if Jesus isn’t fully God then he is not Savior. We need the God-Man to save us. Nothing less will do. Blessings,


Why is the topic of Jesus being God so important today?  Correction, why is the topic of Jesus being God so important to those needing Jesus to be God today?


“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

According to the [Scriptures] “Whoever believes in Him,” “Whoever confesses that” He “is the Son of God,” Jesus, “God abides in him, and he in God”.  John 3:16 and 1 John 4:15 are crystal clear, the eternal destiny of one’s soul isn’t determined by whether or not they believe Jesus is God.

How about believing the [Biblical] Yeshua “Jesus” [is] the Son of God, will that take the one believing it straight to the kingdom of God?  Of course it will.  So why the topic of Jesus being God important to those teaching Jesus is God?


Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.” Mark 1:14-15 (NKJV) 

Knowing it’s the [Biblically] correct thing to do, “Repent, and believe in the gospel,” I’m at peace with sharing “good news” the gospel of Jesus Christ with you.


And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.” Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)

Jesus said “All authority has been given to Me”.  Would you say Jesus is “fully God” as He admits to “all authority” having been given to Him?  If you need Jesus to be God then He is to you, but it certainly doesn’t make it so.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Mark 13:32 (NKJV)

Jesus confessed to not knowing all things, “Nor the Son”.  Would you say Jesus is “fully God,” not knowing all things?

Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.” John 7:16 (NKJV)

Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.” John 8:28 (NKJV)

“He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.” John 14:24 (NKJV)

“You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.” John 14:28 (NKJV)

“I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.” John 17:6 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Jesus said “I am ascending to My Father” and “to My God”.  Would you say Jesus is “fully God” as He calls who has to be the all-knowing God of the [Bible] “My God,” His God?  If you need Him to be God He is to you, but it certainly doesn’t make it so.

God help the person not seeing themselves as being one with God, by and through, Messiah Yeshua’s shed blood on a cross, let alone Jesus not telling the truth.


“Again, my final comment is that if Jesus isn’t fully God then he is not Savior. We need the God-Man to save us. Nothing less will do. Blessings,”


“God-Man” and “the Son is God” have one thing in common, they were introduced to the public in 325-AD.  It’s no coincidence the doctrine of the “Trinity” and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” go hand in hand, it’s a byproduct of the Anthanasian Creed.

Ask anyone that’s teaching the doctrine of the “Trinity,” do Messiah Yeshua’s teachings [really] support it?  If they don’t tell you “the Son is God” can only be traced back to 325-AD, they’re doing what they’ve been doing all along, misleading you.  Hearsay at best is all they have supporting it.  There is absolutely no [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to believe the Anthanasian Creed for anything! 


So why is the topic of Jesus being God so important to those needing Jesus to be God today?  I wouldn’t look any further than the Anthanasian Creed for the answer to that question my friends.  With the last sentence of it saying a person “cannot be saved” unless they “faithfully” believe “the Son is God,” it’s obvious why. 


For the past sixteen hundred plus years people have been [forced] to believe the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” and the [Biblical] Yeshua are one and the same, when obviously Yeshua’s teachings say differently.  They fear they cannot be saved otherwise.  If they could only see the truth.


Until Messiah Yeshua comes again, God bless.


In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment