From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Just The Word

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

I once believed the teachings of the Anthanasian Creed myself, but I blame myself for trusting what I was taught and not investigating it myself.  I eventually realized the discrepancies between it and the word of God and now know that with or without the Anthanasian Creed the inspired word of God is sufficient concerning the salvation of my soul; just the inspired word of God, nothing more, nothing less, nothing modified or interpreted, just word for word what is found in the word of God.

“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” Matthew 24:35 (NKJV)

Know that Messiah Yeshua is the one saying “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away” in Matthew 24:35.  If it doesn’t agree with Yeshua’s teachings, it’ll amount to nothing.  Based on this I am confident the Anthanasian Creed is going to pass away.  If I were you, I’d keep my eyes on Messiah Yeshua who happens to be the Son of God, when it comes to matters concerning the salvation of one’s soul.

“And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, ‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass:’” Revelation 2:18 (NKJV)

I don’t know about you, but I see Messiah Yeshua saying “These things says the Son of God” in Revelation 2:18 as being totally trustworthy.  The inspired word of God endures forever and, the [Biblical] Yeshua is known to be telling the truth.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

When it comes to the [Biblical] Yeshua, the inspired word of God gives us everything we need to know about Him.  1 John 4:15 for example, after reading “God abides in him, and he in God,” would you say John knew what’s to follow immediately after a person confesses “Jesus is the Son of God”?  I would.  1 John 4:15 is plain, simple, and easy to read.

How about what can’t be found in the inspired word of God?  The words “the Son is God” for example.  They were introduced to the world in 325-AD.  Do they place the significance of confessing “Jesus is the Son of God” in jeopardy?  Does “the Son is God” lead to the word of God being incapable of withstanding the test of time, insignificant?  The Anthanasian Creed not only introduced “the Son is God”, it says unless a person “faithfully” believes what it has to say they “cannot be saved”. 

Those teaching the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation believe they’re doing the right thing.   The Anthanasian Creed is [forcing] its followers to teach the wrong thing, which amounts to wasted time and misled followers.

The person confessing “Jesus is the Son of God” has it all, the kingdom of God.

Knowing it’s “the Son of God” saying “My words will by no means pass away” in Matthew 24:35, I give the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” a 0% chance of agreeing with “These things says the Son of God,” said by Yeshua.  I see John’s writings as working in perfect harmony with Yeshua’s teachings, 100% of the time.

I thank God for not having to [force] others to believe the gospel of Jesus Christ and for having the assurance of God’s increase attached to what agrees with God’s plan of salvation. 

Knowing the significance of grace, in God’s plan of salvation, I’ll not come against those teaching false doctrines.  As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua, I know the battle is not against flesh and blood.  The problem lies within [false] doctrines because it [forces] people to teach a false method of salvation.  The Anthanasian Creed [is] the high priest of them all.

Continuing along the lines of the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” not agreeing with “will by no means pass away”:

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

With Paul’s “the God of our Lord Jesus Christ” and Peter’s “the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” would you say they’re not going to withstand the test of time?  They are saying Paul’s God, Peter’s God, and Jesus’ God are one and the same and that would agree with Jesus’ teachings.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

We know Jesus is telling the truth in what’s known to us today as John 20:17.  In John 20:17 its Jesus calling His brethren’s God and Father, His God and Father too.  We also know the Spirit of God led Paul, Peter and John, to write what is known to us today as Ephesians 1:17, 1 Peter 1:3 and 1 John 4:15.

Don’t let those teaching the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation mislead you, saying, that creed isn’t as significant to the “church” as it once was.  Just as the Anthanasian Creed will pass away, everything linked to it is destined for the same. 

The doctrine of the “Trinity” is a byproduct of the Anthanasian Creed.  Becoming a member of the local “church,” one teaching the Anthanasian Creeds [false] method of salvation, totally depends on whether or not the potential “member” believes it. 

Even the follower of the Anthanasian Creed knows I’m telling the truth.  Whether they’re willing to admit it or not, is between them and the all-knowing God of the [Bible].  Each one of us, individually, will have to give an account.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment