From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Jesus Said it Seven Times


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Do you know what Jesus said seven times in the book of Revelation?”

I didn’t get to hear the thirty minute program in its entirety, I joined it already in progress.  The first thing I heard was, “Do you know what Jesus said seven times in the book of Revelation?”  Someone’s actually interested in what Jesus had to say in the book of Revelation was my first thought after hearing it.  The speaker on the radio was certainly excited about it.

The speaker then went on to say, “Jesus said ‘I am coming’ seven times in the book of Revelation.”  The speaker gave several reasons for the significance of it being seven times, “The number seven means perfection” for one.

Unfortunately the speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  Followers of that creed don’t trust everything Jesus said as is.  They seek the “wisdom” of those not mentioned in the [Bible], to keep their false system of belief up and running.  It’s no secret, the Anthanasian Creed is behind it all, and is the high priest of all false doctrines.

Did you know Jesus in the New Testament calls the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob “My God” His God seven times?

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a load voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” Matthew 27:46 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

There you have it, the seven times Jesus called the God of the [Bible] “My God” His God.  Two times on the cross (Matthew 27:46), once after Jesus’ death burial and resurrection, but before He ascended into heaven (John 20:17), and four more times while in heaven (Revelation 3:12).

The interesting thing here is the speaker does not treat the four times Jesus called the God of the [Bible] “My God” His God in Revelation 3:12 the same way as the seven times Jesus said “I am coming” in the book of Revelation.  One the speaker believes is perfect the other is questionable. 

Followers of that creed need Jesus to be the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God,” even at the expense of [Biblical] truths.  The only “evidence” of Jesus and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” being one and the same, is directly linked to the names of those not mentioned in the [Bible].

It is my obligation to tell you with or without the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God,” Jesus’ God and Father and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob’s God and Father, are one and the same.  The Anthanasian Creed has everything to do about, nothing.  Having to believe it to become a “member” of an earthly institution called “church” maybe, but it’s not taking anyone into the kingdom of God.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment