From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Jesus Saying It's So Makes It So


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

What you’re about to read is an E-mail I sent to someone I heard on the radio.  It’s just as I sent it, except the blank spaces.  That information was left out intentionally because it could lead to identifying who this individual is, and that’s not my intent.  I did receive notification of it making its way to the proper place.

If you’re interested in preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in truth, you’d be better off sticking to what’s actually written in the [Bible].  This would keep one from having to explain why they’ve chosen to teach as [Biblical] truths things either not mentioned in the [Bible], or that contradicts it altogether.  See if you agree.

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Dear ______,

My name is Jim Masterson.  I am a regular listener to Christian Radio here in New Hampshire and frequently catch your show.  I was listening on _________, _________, and heard you say something that confused me.  I hope you can clarify it for me. 

John chapter five, verses one through fifteen, the man healed at the pool of Bethesda, is the target here.  I heard you say “Thirty eight years, how did Jesus know that? He knows everything that was a dumb question.”

I’m [very] interested in hearing why you believe Jesus knows all things.  I’m asking because in Mark 13:32 He demonstrates otherwise.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Mark 13:32 (NKJV)

After reading “Nor the Son” in Mark 13:32, would you say that Jesus knows all things?  I wouldn’t.

I have a second question for you as well.  On _______, __________, referring to the age of the man healed at the pool of Bethesda, I heard you say “The average life span then was forty years.”  I do not see this in the Bible.  In what text did you find the evidence of it being so?

I thank you in advance for your response.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment