From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Not My Call to Make


“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulations, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written:

“For your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”  Yet in all things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:35-39 (NKJV)

What separates people “from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord”?  Leaning on one’s own understanding of the [Bible], or someone else’s for that matter, opens the door for false teachings to creep in and smother [Biblical] truths.

The person that’s confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, according to the [Scriptures] mind you, has absolutely nothing to fear.  Jesus died on a cross for the sin of the world, and He’s now working on their behalf.  Nothing can separate them “from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”  The key words being, according to the [Scriptures].

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

People may not like hearing this, Jesus being the only way to “the Father.” They can’t see there being only one way, but it is [Biblically] impossible to prove otherwise.  John 14:6 is plain, simple, and easy to understand.  Even in a world bent on silencing [Biblical] truths Jesus is, and will continue to be, the only way to “the Father.”  When Jesus speaks of “the Father,” He’s referring to “My God” His God and, “My Father” Father (John 20:17). 

Followers of the Anthanasian Creed for example, are forced to make John 14:6 and John 20:17 conform to the Anthanasian Creeds way of salvation, by creating a falsehood that is not depicted in the [Bible]. If they gave the inspired word of God the final say instead, followers of that creed would understand that “the Father” in John 14:6 refers to Jesus’ God and Father.  Jesus’ brethren’s God and Father and Jesus’ God and Father are one and the same (John 20:17).  I would expect that the true follower of Jesus today would agree that their God and Father and Jesus’ God and Father are one and the same.

Having to believe [or else] the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to be saved, has absolutely nothing to do with God’s plan of salvation. 

Since 325-AD, nothing has caused more people to turn from [Biblical] truths to false teachings than the Anthanasian Creed.

People can choose to believe whatever they like, that’s certainly not my call to make.  It is my obligation to tell you believing in the [Biblical] Jesus, is the safest thing one could do.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

jimmasterson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment