From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, May 6, 2018

See If You Agree


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

What you’re about to read is an E-mail I sent to someone I heard on television.  It’s just as I sent it, except the blank space.  That information was left out intentionally because it could lead to identifying who this individual is, and that’s not my intent.  I have yet to hear back from this individual. 

I’m going to share the letter because it shows when it comes to the salvation of one’s soul, the number of children Mary had is insignificant.  The same can be said for the doctrine of the “Trinity.”  See if you agree.

Dear ______,

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

My name is Jim Masterson.

I was channel surfing when I came across you talking about Mary not having any other children.  I checked out your web-site, I have two questions that I’m hoping you will answer.

Do you believe the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, and rejecting the doctrine of the “Trinity” altogether, is saved?

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

After reading John 20:17, would you say Jesus’ brethren’s God and Father and Jesus’ God and Father are one and, the same?

Thanks for taking my questions.

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment