From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, August 19, 2018

A Question Sent


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

The Anthanasian Creed can’t save anyone.  It has turned people from [Biblical] truths to false teachings, but it won’t last forever.  Only those that have chosen to believe the Anthanasian Creed, which surfaced in 325-AD, keep it up and running.  They’re the ones saying unless one believes “the Son is God” they cannot be saved.  Without the Anthanasian Creed “the Son is God” doesn’t exist.

I confess Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of my life, and reject the Anthanasian Creed altogether.  Why anyone confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life would say unless one believes the Anthanasian Creed they cannot be saved, is beyond comprehension.

While channel surfing I found five people on a live TV show where “salvation” was the topic of the day. They all confess Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their lives, and say unless one believes the doctrine of the “Trinity” they cannot be saved.  Without the Anthanasian Creed the doctrine of the “Trinity” doesn’t exist.  

This live program displayed an E-mail address where one could send questions to them.  After listening to about fifteen minutes of the program which I joined in progress, I thought about sending the question that I have sent to [many] other followers of the Anthanasian Creed.

Here’s my question.

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved? 

The only [direct] answer I’ve received to it so far, is, “Yes and, no.”  Most have not answered it at all.  Not answering my question isn’t a problem because people can choose to do whatever they wish with it.  I on the other hand will continue to trust, the all-knowing God of the [Bible].  

With slightly more than an hour remaining in the program my question was sent and, received.  My question wasn’t read aloud like the others but I can safely say, it causes people to take a closer look at what they’ve been taught to believe.  Those that have chosen to believe the Anthanasian Creed that is.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

I would never say that the person confessing “Jesus is the Son of God,” the Lord and the Savior of their life, and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, isn’t saved.  To do so would be to say that Jesus didn’t have to go to the cross, and to me that is frightening.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment