From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, August 25, 2018

As Easy as Falling Off a Chair


“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While watching a “Christian” program on television I heard, “Getting saved is as easy as falling off a chair.”  From a second person, same program, “That’s true but there is a process.”  A third, “Look at the thief on the cross…”  A fourth, agreeing with everything said so far, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved? Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved.” (Acts 16:27-31)

These four know about specific events that took place during [Biblical] times but they’re using them for the wrong purpose.  They are, followers of the Anthanasian Creed.

I totally agree, getting saved “is as easy as falling off a chair,” in the blink of an eye so to speak.  They take it too far by saying “That’s true but there is a process” which leads to unless one believes the doctrine of the “Trinity” one cannot be saved.  I’m not buying it.  If that isn’t replacement theology, I don’t know what is.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

The top ten countries coming onto this blog in the last thirty days.
United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Russia, Germany, France, Unknown Region, Greece, Indonesia, and Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment